~ number six ~

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶⭐ 🍧~🍭||

Mingi was with Seonghwa, Yuhno, San and a new guest by the name of Yeosang. Yeosang is a little and Seonghwa is his caregiver, so right now San was the only one without one and he was really sad seeing the others with their caregivers — giggling happily and looking like they were just the most content and ecstatic people in the world while he sat on the couch in Seonghwa's living room watching cartoons again, but not focused because he was thinking about Wooyoung.

He really liked him.

"Yunhooo~ i wannna pway!" San said, pouting in the direction of the other little who was playing with Mingi on the carpet, they weren't really playing they were colouring in but still. Mingi stood up and patted Yunho's head. "You go play with Sannie alright? I'm gonna make food."

Yunho nodded.

S

an got off the couch and sat down beside him. Yunho giggled because San was wearing a big fluffy panda onesie.

"Why are chu gwiggling?" San said looking at his friend weirdly. Yunho rolled on the floor with laughter even though the outfit wasn't even that funny. "Your- your outfit!" He said, laughing his ass off and nearly bumping into the wall, but San stopped that from happening.

"Daddy, cwan i play with sannie and yunnie?" Asked Yeosang, looking at the others who were having fun together while he sat on Seonghwa's lap— he did enjoy it but he wanted to play with his friends now. Seonghwa nodded and pulled him off of his lap and onto the floor, where Yunho and San were supposedly fighting..

Pulling each others hair...

Punching each other...

And ripping each others teddy bears apart, but San kept Shiber close to his chest so that Yunho wouldn't get it and rip his dear dog plush apart. Then Yunho grabbed the teddy bear and was about to rip the head of but..

Yeosang saved the day!

The boy had got the bear out of the others before he had tore it apart and gave it back to San. He didn't like seeing his friends fight, it made him sorta sad in a way, friends are supposed to be kind and nice all the time.

It doesn't always turn out that way, but in his opinion he always thought that it should.

"Sangie! Thankie!" San said, giving his friend a big hug, he squeezed him hard. His precious Shiber could have been ripped apart! — he did drop it on the street before which was bad — but this could've been even worse!

Meanwhile Yunho crossed his arms with a pout, he wasn't sorry one bit. San should've just been a good friend and be nice to him! Seonghwa noticed this and walked over to the little to see if he was okay, he seemed angry and sad.

"You okay?"

" No"

Seonghwa sighed and decided he would try to sort things out between the two. He told Yeosang to go to Mingi and help him set out the plates. Then he sat beside the two and the two littles looked at each other, San sticking his tongue out while Yunho looked like an unbothered king.

"Lets sort this out you two, this is such a small situation you are both being over dramatic.." He said looking at the two, who looked back at him.

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶⭐ 🍧~🍭||