~ number twenty one ~

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

After waiting for a couple of minutes the door knocked, making San jump up like a bullet and start running to the door, hoping to see Wooyoung there. In which he did. He was smiling as soon as the door opened, San smiled back.

"Are you ready?" He asked softly, making the other nod. Wooyoung walked back as San walked out of his apartment, locking the door behind him. He then turned around to his boyfriend, he was smiling but Wooyoung thought he saw a glint of sadness in his eyes. But he wasn't sure so he didn't mention anything.

They got outside and started to walk, it was pretty chilly outside so they were both lucky they had wore their winter coats. "Where are we going?" San asked, remembering that the other boy didn't even tell him where they were going. Wooyoung smiled at San, knowing that he'd probably like where they were going.

"Well first we'll go to the cafe because it's pretty cold and we should warm up with a drink and then it's a surprise." He said, wiggling his eyebrows as the 'surprise' part. San nodded, getting excited because he loved surprises; trying to guess and think of what it could be made it even better in his opinion.

"Ooh! I'm excited!" He said, clapping his hands that were buried in his coat sleeves, his hands were cold because of the weather. "So am I." Wooyoung said, looking at San's hands, he knew they must've been cold. His were cold too after all. He couldn't believe that the day was so cold, it would normally just be the normal weather; not really cold or warm, just in the middle.

"Hey can i get a high five?" San asked, looking over at Wooyoung with a mischievous smirk that went unnoticed by hid boyfriend. Wooyoung shrugged seeing nothing wrong with a high five, he put his hand up waiting for San to high five him. San took his hand out of his sleeve and high fived Wooyoung but held his hand instead of letting go. The smile of achievement was plastered on his face.

Wooyoung thought that this was adorable, they put their hands down and Wooyoung swung their hands back and forth as they made it closer to the cafe. "Your hands are really warm!~" San said, the warmth of the others hand was comfortable, even the thought of hold his hand was comfortable.

Even though San was smiling and having fun, deep under all of the happiness he still kept thinking about his toys that were in the black bags and his parents. He still couldn't get it out his mind; though he really wanted to. He didn't want to seem sad around Wooyoung, after all, he was taking him on a date.

"We're here." Wooyoung spoke while smiling. This was his favourite cafe and he always loved going there because back in the day his parents would take him there when it only had a few costumers a day, but now it seemed to be more popular. San and Wooyoung both walked into the cafe and settled down on some seats at the back of the cafe.

It was nice and warm in the cafe which was obviously perfect.

After five minutes the waitress approached their table and asked for their orders, which they had chose in the minutes of waiting. "Uh, can i get a hot chocolate please?" San said politely and she nodded, jotting it down in her notepad that she had in hand. Wooyoung still hadn't chosen what to pick but just went with a cappuccino because why not.

"Okay! Thank you for your orders! Your drinks will come soon." She said as she walked away.

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||