~ number eleven ~

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

Two days later

"Mingiiiii i wan' youngie!" San cried as he tugged onto Mingi's trousers. San had officially been attached to Wooyoung and when he wasn't there he would throw tantrums and cry. "Sannie he might be busy! You'll have to wait to see him!" He said, pulling the little off.

"I wan' youngie now!" He screamed, slamming his foot on the floor and folding his arms. Mingi didn't want to do what he was going to do but he did. "Go to the naughty corner! I already told you that you might have to wait!" Mingi said in a stern voice and by that tone San knew that he meant business.

San walked away, sadly looking back at Mingi. He walked to the naughty corner, not forgetting to take shiber with him secretly. He new he wasn't allowed to answer back, but his mind just told him to do it.

"Youngieeee, i wan' Wooyoungieeee." He cried, hugging shiber tightly in his arms. Mingi didn't know why he wanted Wooyoung so bad, but he was living for it because it was his ship, but that didn't mean he wouldn't make San go to the naughty corner; seeing as he already did. Mingi heard San talking to Wooyoung like he was there, giggling afterwards. He smiled at the boy who's back was turned on him.

"Maybe i should take a video, muahaha." He said, taking out his phone and pressing the button to record. He knew he shouldn't really be doing it, but it was too cute not to. He stopped the video and send it to Wooyoung. Oh, he also sent it to Yunho too because why not.

Straight away Wooyoung messaged him back.

Wooyoung:
Bring him to me now bitch

Mingi:
Heheeheheh okay I'm coming with him

Wooyoung:
GoOd

Mingi chuckled at the messages and put his phone away. Then he walked over to San who was still 'talking' to Wooyoung in the corner. He tapped the littles shoulder and he turned around. "You can come out of the corner now, I'm gonna leave you over to Wooyoungies house. " He said softly looking at San with a smile.

When the little heard the word Wooyoungie he jumped up and ran to the door, waiting for Mingi to come bring him there even if it was only next door. "Come on!" San said, smiling his widest. Mingi opened the door and walked out with San, seeing Wooyoung standing outside of his apartment as well; waiting for the boy to come.

Once he saw Wooyoung San ran up to him and hugged him tight. "Woooooooyoungieeee~" He dragged out, breaking the hug and looking at Wooyoung who looked back at him lovingly. "Come on Sannie, lets go inside and we can make cupcakes?" That made him gasp, oh did he love cupcakes.

Mingi watched them and chuckled. They were so cute together in so many ways. Then he walked back into his apartment closing the door and probably most likely away to text Yunho.

When Wooyoung walked over to San who was sitting on the rug, looking really excited. Wooyoung actually had all the ingredients to make cupcakes because he was going to make them himself but then when he seen the cute ass video of San he thought that he could make them with him, seeing as it would be a fun activity for them to do together.

Wooyoung took all the ingredients out while San was sitting on the stool impatiently, making Shiber fly in the sky; making whooshing sounds as he did so. He then hopped off the stool and waddled over to Wooyoung.

"Youngie i wan' to mwake cupcwakies!" He said, pouting because it was taking so long. "Okay, we can make them now!" Wooyoung said happily, hoping to wipe that pout off of his face. The boy got an apron for San and put it on for him. The apron was pink seeing as it was the only one Wooyoung could find in the shop and he had already been wearing the blue one that he had.

San looked hella cute in that apron and Wooyoung couldn't help but coo at the sight of him. "Aw Sannie, you look so cute." He said, ruffling the boys hair. San smiled at him and giggled.

"Thank you daddy."

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

A/N: omg he just called woo daddy, I'm really uwuing rn uwuwuwuwuwu