~ number fifteen ~

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

They finished their cupcakes and they already ate one each. They weren't the best cupcakes ever but the outcome wasn't that bad. Wooyoung just thought that if they were edible, eat them. San had ran to the carpet and sat down on it, waiting for Wooyoung to follow.

In which, of course, he did.

"Did you like to cupcakes?" He asked him sitting on the couch, looking at the little who nodded, he did seem to enjoy them a lot. While looking at him he realised how lucky he is to have a boy like him. A boy so kind, sweet and loving. A boy who was so adorably cute that he wanted to keep in his pocket and protect him forever. Every thing about him, he was lucky to have him for.

Everything.

That's why he's staring at him like an idiot, just sitting, staring at him. San giggled and stood up, walking towards Wooyoung. "Is daddy okay?!" He asked, waving his hand in his caregivers face, that took him back to his senses and when he realised what he just did he slapped himself. That made San sad, he didn't want Wooyoung to hurt himself.

"Don' hit yourswelf!" He said, pouting and crossing his arms in dissaproval. Wooyoung looked at the little, who still tried to be mad but his lips curled up a  bit as he tried not to smile. He couldn't keep on the angry act if he wasn't actually angry, he had found out.

"Is Sannie gonna smile?~" He said, tickling him a little bit. San still tried to be angry but after another two seconds he let out a laugh and he smiled. "Unfair! Chu tickled me." He said as Wooyoung pulled him onto his lap. Wooyoung ruffled his hair. "Too bad!" He let out a chuckle.

San hadn't felt so happy in his life, he didn't feel alone now that he had Wooyoung with him. He used to always watch his friends play with their caregivers while he sat there, just playing by himself. He's not saying he hates them, it was just the truth, they all had someone but he didn't.

Now he does, he could cry that he's so overwhelmed with happiness.

Then he thought of something and giggled to himself making Wooyoung get suspicious. San then leant in and gave his caregiver a kiss on the cheek. Smiling, he hugged Wooyoung and he swore he busted a billion uwus at that moment. This boy was too precious.

Way too precious.

Wooyoung was about to say something but then he heard soft snores coming from San. He wondered how he had fell asleep so quick, he must've been super tired he had thought outloud. He then  smiled at the boy and stood up, lifting him in his arms.  Cradling him he walked to the bedroom, used one of his hands to pull up the covers and sat him down on the bed, tucking him in he walked out of the room.

Wooyoung walked down the hall and back into the living room. He looked around for shiber, he had knew that San would be looking for his beloved plushie. He found it and picked it up, petting the head of it as if it was his own dog; but we all know for sure that it would be San's dog but anyways.

Walking quietly back to the bedroom, tip toeing sometimes so that the floor boards wouldn't creak and back into the room. San was still sleeping peacefully, his hair was all messed up as he moved around in his sleep. Wooyoung got the plush dog and sat it right beside San, in his usual spot.

Seeing the cute sight he took a picture to send to Mingi. He just needed to save this moment and what better thing was there to do than keep it in your phone?

Wooyoung:
send attachment

Mingi:
uwu he looks so adorable

Wooyoung:
But i can't believe I'm his caregiver now!

Mingi:
WhAT?! jshfheshdh REALLY?!

Wooyoung:
Yes! I'm so happy to have someone as precious and perfect as him :)

Mingi:
Aw I'm so happy for you both! I bet San is over the moon about it?

Wooyoung:
Yeah he seems happier than ever!

Mingi:
yeah well he had been looking for a caregiver for actually, years. He was always so sad about it and he would always talk to me and be like 'i still don't have a caregiver'. I felt horrible, but there was nothing i could do. Then you came and he always wanted you around and he was visibly happier, did you realise that? He talks about you a lot, saying that you're amazing and that he loves you, did you know that? Yeah, you probably didn't but he does. Now that he has a caregiver i bet he'll be so grateful especially because it's you. Thank you for being there for San, he really does need you in his life because you're such a kind hearted warm soul. Please take care of him and don't break his heart because I'll hit you with my flip flop! But all jokes aside i appreciate all you do for San and all of us. I'm glad you moved here and worked at my store, you've made so many peoples life better. San has been devastated for years about not having a caregiver and now he's so lucky to have you as one.
Sorry for the long paragraph but still, this is true. You've helped my friend find a happy side in life. I know he loves you and you love him. It should stay like that, right?

Wooyoung:
It will stay like that forever, I'll be there for you all and San, thank you Mingi

Mingi:
No problem Wooyoung anytime, i gotta go now though Yunho called me and told me he's in little space.

Wooyoung:
Okay bye :)
Seen ✔

Looking up from his phone he looked at the boy who made his life better and made him smile from ear to ear. He was lucky to have him.

'it will stay like that forever, I'll be there for you all and San.'

Little does he know that he won't be staying with his family, friends or anyone forever.

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

A/N: surprise! Long chapter! I hope you enjoyed it <3

Also happy birthday jeongyeon!