~ number twenty five ~

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

San hadn't stopped crying for another five minutes but as soon as Wooyoung pulled him onto his lap and rocked him back and forth while playing with his hair in a comforting way, he calmed down and his sobs and wails quieted down to small hiccups.

"Can you tell me, baby?" Wooyoung said, his voice soft, making San even more comfortable in his hold. He sighed, looking at his boyfriend who's eyes were filled with concern for him. "O-okay.. So, my parents came over for dinner and i went to the bathroom. I came back and they shouted at me, they had went into my spare room where all my toys w-were; which i had found out when my Mother showed me my pacifier. T-they told.. me to 'grow up'. I threw the toys out because they're r-right.. I-i.. Should grow up! Right Wooyoung? I know i-i do!" He said, beginning to cry again.

He really thought everyone were lying, saying that he's cute in little space. They all are pretending that I'm not annoying, he would think on the daily ever since the incident with his parents. He was begging for the truth to unfold, for them all to tell him that he was such a child and that he needed to grow up; the same word his parents had used. He also thought he was the only little people didn't seem to like.

Yunho and Yeosang are probably the only ones they like, he thought as Wooyoung let out a sigh. His face turned into an angry one as he opened his mouth to speak, "No! You don't need to grow up! This is your choice, not anyone elses, you can do what you please! This is your life! Not anyone elses, don't listen to your parents... Do what you wanna do, take all your toys out of the bag and don't hide away! You're not annoying when you're a little, i know that's what you're thinking. You're cute, sweet and i couldn't ask for anyone else like you. Please. Do what you like, be a little, dress up in pretty skirts the way you like it!" He ranted, holding onto San's shoulders, looking at him right in the eye. He was serious about this; San could tell.

San lifted his arm up and wiped his nose, Wooyoung was the best boyfriend ever. Maybe he was right... He wasn't exactly sure, however he threw his arms around Wooyoung shoulders and hugged him tight. Why couldn't he see that he can do what he likes? He felt stupid, but he also felt happy that Wooyoung thought that his skirts were pretty, that he was sweet and adorable in little space. All those little things he said, made San feel a million times better.

"T-thank you. You're the b-best!" San cried into his shoulder. Now he knew, he listened carefully to what Wooyoung had said. He can do what he wants and he will do what he wants. "Maybe you're right... I'm so grateful that you're in my life. You make me so happy, you know that, right?" He spoke quietly and softly as he pulled away from the hug, smiling at Wooyoung a little.

"I am right and no problem. You're the best thing that has happened to me and i really mean it Sannie.. Now, shall we get all your toys back to their rightful spots?" Wooyoung said, lifting San off of his lap and back onto sitting on the bed. San nodded, getting up and clinging onto Wooyoung's hand.

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

A/N: okay this chapter was shitty, I'm sorry. But i hoped you enjoyed either way.
Also, thank you so much for 5k reads! It means so much to me that i know people actually read this shit lmao.
Bye byeeee