~ number nine ~

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

After Jongho left Wooyoung ran to San's bedroom and seen him sitting on the bed holding shiber close to his chest. He could hear little sobs coming from him, there was also the faint sound of hiccups. Wooyoung felt horribly bad that this had happened to him.

He shouldn't have let Jongho come with him, he had only knew him for a week. He felt like it was his fault because he left them together, well after all he didn't know that Jongho would ever do something like he did. He knew that all, but still blamed himself.

Why did i let this happen? He thought, frowning as he made his way to the small boy who had grabbed the bottom of his skirt tightly into a ball. He sat next to him and San looked up. His face was red, his eyes were puffy and tears were still rolling down his cheeks. Wooyoung felt himself crying at the sight of the boy in front of him.

"I'm sorry Sannie, this is all my fault."

San shook his head no. "I isn't your fwault Wooyoungie." He said, moving closer to the boy  and half hugging him. That made Wooyoung warm up inside, this boy was making him feel a certain way and he could explain it this time. He had feelings for the boy and he couldn't deny the fact that it was true.

"Well are you okay?"

"Yeah~ now cwan we pway?!" San said, jumping onto Wooyoungs lap and smiling up at him. Wooyoung was surprised at this action but held Sans waist so that he wouldn't lose his balance and fall. He smiled at the little, he was so god damn cute. "Sure, what do you want to do?" Wooyoung asked, playing with his hair.

San put his hand on his chin and did the thinking pose. "Hmm... How abwout tea party!" He screamed, giggling afterwards. "Then lets do that!" Wooyoung said, lifting him off his lap making him run into the living room. He ran to his little table and sat on the chair; Wooyoung doing the same thing.

San got all his stuffed animals and placed them on the chairs. "Guys this is Wooyoungie! He is mwy bestest fwiend ever!" He said, making all the animals wave at Wooyoung, making him laugh. "Hello everyone! Yes, I'm Wooyoung. I hope we can be good friends." He said, playing along with the game, San had poured invisible tea and he pretended to drink it.

"Is it gwood?!"

"Mmm! It's really nice Sannie."

San then smiled and started to make the plushies drink tea as well. "Do you guys thwink it's good too?" He asked the bears, Wooyoung making them nod their heads. San then giggled cutely which all of a sudden made Wooyoung want to shower him with hugs and kisses but he knew he couldn't.

Well... Maybe yet.

While Wooyoung wasn't looking San knocked over his cup on purpose. "Youngie! You spwilt your drink!" San gasped, pretending it was him of course. "I seen you San, hm i guess you like tickles then?" Wooyoung said getting off of his seat and running to San just in time to tickle him.

"Woo- ahah! youngie! Stoopp- ahah!" He laughed trying to get away, which he did. He ran away and hid in the wardrobe in the bedroom without Wooyoung seeing him. He was giggling in there so he knew where he was. Wooyoung crept down the
hall into the room. "Oh, i wonder where sannie is..." He looked under the bed, he stood up and seen San's face through the crack of the door but let on that he didn't see him.

"Could he be.. Here!" Wooyoung said, looking behind  the wardrobe. He then walked to the door and opened it to see San hiding his face in his hands. "found you!" He laughed, tickling the boy.

He was happy that Jongho didn't do anything else to the poor boy.

He was happy that he had came back at the right time and that he was safe.

That was all that mattered.

But he would never forgive Jongho for what he did, who would anyways?

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

A/N: idk what this story is anymore lmao