~ number two ~

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

Wooyoung woke up early in the morning, today was Saturday and he had no work which he was happy about to say the least. He walked into the split kitchen and living room and seen the bear he was supposed to bring back on the drying rack.

That's when he remembered that he needed to bring it back.

He ran to his bedroom again and changed into a pale blue hoodie and black ripped jeans, he looked at himself in the mirror, you know, checking if he looks rough or not. When he was satisfied with his looks he walked back to the bear.

He smiled at it slightly, taking all the cuteness in, then he walked to the door. The male slipped his shoes on and walked outside  to see Mingi walking into an apartment not far from his, an apartment two doors down to be exact.

Why would he be here without saying hello? Well, it's not Wooyoung's business seeing as he's not super close with Mingi at all, they're really just the kind of relationship that are just new with each other. But he was curious, he knew Mingi didn't live in the same complex as him, nor the same floor, that's what made him curious.

Could he have a boyfriend?

A friend?

Parents?

Wooyoung cocked up an eyebrow when Mingi walked inside, not realising his new friend was there. Wooyoung walked closer and he could hear some body saying 'daddy! You're back!' And then a giggle afterwards. He listened a little more and he heard Mingi's voice 'yes baby, daddy's back'. Wooyoung was really confused.

He shrugged it off and walked away, he had the bear under his arm as he walked. At this point he forgot where he was supposed to be going so he checked the address on the plush once again. He was 432 and this address was 456 so it wasn't too far away.

He nodded to himself and noted the number in his head, he kept walking until he found himself outside the door. He kinda didn't want to go in because he was nervous but he also kinda wanted to give the plushie back to save any hassel.

He lifted his hand and put it onto a fist. He knocked the door and he heard a tv playing mickey mouse; the reason he knew was because of the popular voice that the character had. Wooyoung bit his lip as he waited for the door to open - he had heard footsteps approaching.

The door opened and there stood a boy, wearing a skirt and a jumper. He had fluffy blonde  hair and a beautiful pout on his lips. As Wooyoung looked further down, he noticed him holding a blanket; he probably dragged it to the door. He looked very child like in Wooyoung's opinion.

"H-hello?" Wooyoung said, the boy in front of him smiled. "Are chu my dwaddy?" He squealed excitedly, well Wooyoung was very confused, why was this boy acting like this? Why is he looking for his daddy? "N-no-" , "bwut Seongie and Mingi said that swomeday someone will come and be mwy daddy." He said, frowning as he dropped his blanket . Wooyoung noticed tears well up in his eyes.

Before he did anything, he thought about the boy saying Mingi. Is there a group of boys that hang around together or something?

"Don't cry!" He said putting a hand on the boys shoulder. "Here, have thi-"

"Wooyoung?" Mingi interrupted, coming to check on the boy, he expected to see the door closed as he had told the un-named boy to not open it until he came back. Wooyoung turned around and walked out of the door so Mingi could get inside, a boy also followed in behind him. He kinda had the same aura as the other boy, in which he didn't know his name yet.

"U-uh, i came to bring this back." He said, holding out the orange dog out, the boy smiled and took it happily. "Thwankie whoever you are!" He said hugging Wooyoung tightly. Wooyoung smiled at the boy, as they stepped apart Mingi told the two boys to go sit down and watch cartoons while he took Wooyoung to the kitchen to talk.

"I'll explain everything and tell you about the boy you just met and his name." Mingi said, sitting on the stool that was pushed into the kitchen island. Wooyoung sat down beside him, ready to listen.

"Also the other one is Yunho, I'm his caregiver and that's really all you gotta know about him. He's my boyfriend."

Wooyoung nodded, what was a caregiver and what was happening?

||🍭~🍧 ⭐🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||