~ number eight ~

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶⭐🍧~🍭||

"So Sannie, this is Jongho. He's my friend, so don't be afraid of him. Now I'm going to the store so Jongho is going to take care of you while i do so." Wooyoung said, ruffling the boys hair once again; it seemed like it was a habit. San nodded hesitantly because this Jongho guy was a new person and he didn't know how to feel.

But he thought that he might've been nice so he went with it.

Wooyoung smiled at the little and left the apartment. That left him and Jongho alone — which is not a good thing as San will discover. San just started by standing up and going to the other side of the room to get his colouring book and colours. It was his favourite book that he had picked up because it had cats and rainbows in it which interested him.

He then waddled back over to the rug and was about to sit back down but Jongho stopped him by grabbing his waist. "Why didn't you message me Sannie." He said, mocking Wooyoung by adding the Sannie to the end of his sentence. San wanted Wooyoung to come back, he just about bent down enough to reach Shiber off the floor and he held it tight. "B-becwuse i-i forgot.." He said, looking down at the floor.

Jongho then threw San onto the couch and he hovered over the boy, he leant down and left hickeys on the boys neck. By this time San had let go of Shiber — who San had held tight because it smelt like his Mother, who had gave it to him a couple years back before leaving forever — he looked over at his friend while Jongho did this, tears spilling out of his eyes and not too long after he started sobbing quietly which Jongho had noticed but said nothing.

He started to kiss down San's chest now, making him cry even more. What was happening? More importantly  why him?

He was now about to pull off San's skirt but the sound of the door knob turning startled the the boy with the purple and black hair and made him jump off the little who was traumatised from what had just happened. When Wooyoung opened the door he seen a crying San lying on the couch. "Guys? Is everything okay?" He asked as he walked over to the pair slowly, he kinda thought that maybe San had a tantrum and started crying but as he inspected the boy closer he seen the hickeys down the boys neck.

When San had heard the soothing voice of the male he loved dearly he jumped up off the couch and ran into his embrace because he was scared now. Wooyoung was confused by this all but he already knew Jongho did something; seeing as nobody else was with San so obviously it had to be him. He was pissed so he broke the hug with San and told him to go into his bedroom for a minute which he obeyed and waddled off down the hall.

"You fucker." Wooyoung growled, while Jongho stood there like nothing happened. "Why the fuck would you touch someone like that when you know they're in little space?! It's honestly sick, get out!" Wooyoung shouted and pointed to the door and Jongho left with a smirk on his face.

After all, he didn't care.

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶⭐🍧~🍭||