~ number seventeen ~

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

San got up early in the morning and went around the house cleaning it up. The reason for this was that his parents were coming up to visit for the first time in forever and they hated a mess so he had to tidy up for the occasion. He also put all his toys away into his spare bedroom quickly before he slipped into little space seeing them.

He really didn't want to see shiber go but he just had to.

Now he was making dinner for them, he decided to make spaghetti bolognese because that's the only thing he could cook and he wasn't planning on trying to cook something else. So while it was cooking he ran to his bedroom and changed into some nice clothes. It took him a while to pick something but he finally got it and put it together making a stylish outfit.

Probably too stylish for his parents coming over.

He turned all the appliances he was using to cook the food off and left them there to cool down. Then he went through his drawers and got knives and forks, placing them on the dining table along with some plates and cups.

It was perfectly timed because just as he put down the last fork he heard the doorbell ring and he rushed to it as quick as he could, you know, not to keep them waiting. As soon as he opened it he saw his parents smiling faces, he hugged them both. He hadn't seen then in a long time.

"Son! How have you been?"

"Great! I missed you guys! Come in!" He said, happily, opening the door wider so that they could step inside. When they walked in they looked around, in awe they looked around the main part of his apartment. San didn't know why they were amazed, but he guessed he was proud of it now seeing as his parents house was way nicer than his.

His Mother was a short woman with black hair, normally tied in a bun and she had a soft calming voice but when she shouted or if she was angry it would be sharp and high, making you regret what you did to make her mad. She was super sweet and quirky, she would were lots of different colours that actually went really well together, it was an odd style but who was he to judge his own Mother?

For his dad, he was pretty simple. He had a normal hairstyle and he would just wear a jumper or a shirt with jeans. He had a deep voice. He was also really chill but if you got on his bad side his mood would turn pissy and he would get angry; just like his Mother. That's why San always thought that they were definitely made for each other.

"I smell something good!" His Mother said clapping. She was a pretty good cook, so she would be judgemental about other peoples cooking even by the smell. So San might've felt like a pro cook, just for a moment. "Yeah, i made spaghetti bolognese for you guys!" His Dad smiled at his son for his choice, oh did he love spag bol.

"Would you guys like some?"

"Sure."

San walked over to his pot of pasta and walked back to the table were his parents were sitting, talking about something random while waiting for their food. He poured some pasta on all three plates and went back to get his sauce. Like he did before, he poured them on the plates.

He sat down with them and they all started to eat, talking about how their lives have been going lately. His parents were talking about how they opened a new business two weeks prior and that it was going great and San couldn't have been happier for them. They asked him if he had any news which he said no.

He wanted to tell them that he met someone that he loved dearly and that he was his boyfriend now but he hadn't spoken to them about his sexuality before so he didn't want to at the moment. He wasn't confident enough because he thought that maybe they'd not love him anymore so he kept it to himself and kept his mouth shut.

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

A/N: i felt somewhat motivated today so i did a double update for you guys

<3