~ number twenty ~

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

The next day

San woke up like pretty much everyday, went into his kitchen and made breakfast. He decided to make toast and he looked around in the cupboards to get bread. When he found it he went straight to the fridge to grab butter, then walking to the toaster.

He put the bread in the toaster and turned it on, now that it was toasting he went back to his bedroom, feeling a little sad as he walked past the bin and the spare room. San changed into some clothes.

He needed to talk to someone about all this happening, but he wasn't sure how they would react to the situation.

Did his friends think he needs to grow up too? Are they lying to him as well? All the thoughts ran through his head, he couldn't get them out anymore. He kept thinking about Wooyoung as well, did he think he should grow up too?

No...Yunho and Yeosang are littles and nobody told them they had to grow up so maybe it's the same for me? He thought, biting his lip in the progress. This was messing with his head at the moment and he never felt more sad about anything in his whole life. He's sensitive with the words 'grow up' now, nobody could change that.

All the negativity was like a grey cloud on his head, raining down on him, making him think more negative thoughts. "I need to grow up. I'm ugly- i-i am. I'm annoying. Nobody loves me, not even my parents... W-why..-" He started to cry, falling on his knees in despair. Why did this have to happen to him?

Just why?

He just wished that his parents never came over. He would've maybe been smiling now, playing with Shiber and humming the tunes of his favourite songs that he had heard on the radio. But no that probably never happen again.

Never again.

He got up off the floor and walked into the kitchen once again, sniffling and wiping his eyes as he got to the toaster that had the toast already popped out. Lifting it he placed it on a plate, getting himself busy by spreading butter onto the bread. His sniffles and rain was the only thing you could hear.

He wanted to see Wooyoung, but he was at work. Mingi was also at work too and probably most likely Yunho too. If you wanted to know, Yunho works at a bakery. Well i could say the most popular bakery in the whole city, the bread and cakes were the main selling point and they were absolutely to die for.

San would normally go say hi to Yunho while he was at work and maybe buy something but he didn't feel like it today. He didn't feel like it at all.

Walking to the table he sat on a stool and started to eat, looking out the window while thoughts filled his head. He immediately thought of Shiber, missing the plush so dearly. Looking at the black bag he was in he sighed, not feeling like eating anymore he threw the bread in the bin. Luckily there was on half of the breakfast left so he wasn't wasting too much.

When he put it in the bin his phone vibrated. When he walked over to it he picked it up and the notification read that he had got a text from Wooyoung. He tapped onto it and read the message.

Wooyoungie <3
Get ready I'm coming over in 15 minutes

Sannie <3:
Okay then hehe
seen at 3:30pm ✔

San got up and put on some shoes and socks. He was practically ready before Wooyoung had even sent the text anyways so when he did that he was done. He sat on his couch looking through Instagram, waiting on his boyfriends arrival.

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

A/N: uwu a date :3