~ number twenty seven ~

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

"Oh! Is this your friend?"

" Yep! My new fwiend!" San said excitedly, jumping up and down. Hongjoong smiled at Wooyoung again. "I'm Hongjoong! Nwice to mweet you San's daddy!" He said, bowing. Wooyoung chuckled and ruffled the others red hair.

"Where is your daddy?"

"Over there!" The red head pointed other to the other bench, Wooyoung followed the littles finger and seen the man the two boys had been pointing to before. Hongjoong ran over to the man and told him something then he pulled him by the hand over to the other bench. "Thwis is my daddy!" He said, looking up at the other, tall boy.

"Hello, I'm Win." (I can't think of any other names lmao) He said politely, putting out his hand for Wooyoung to shake in which he did. "I'm Wooyoung. I guess our littles have became friends then?" Wooyoung answered back, looking at Win who looked at San and smiled. He walked over to him and bent down a little bit as San was kinda shorter than him.

"Hi! What's your name?" He asked, making San step back. He ran over to Wooyoung and hid his face in his shoulder. "Scary!" He muffled, taking his head off of Wooyoung's shoulder and looking at Win for a split second before looking at Wooyoung instead. Wooyoung patted San's head. "It's okay! He won't hurt you, go say hi!" Wooyoung whispered, making San nod.

He went back to Win and smiled a little bit. "Sowwy fwor running away! I'm San!" San spoke, rocking back and forth on his heels. "Well San, I'm glad you've made friends with Hongjoong. I bet it means so much to him." Win said to the little. Hongjoong was holding Win's hand and he nodded, it did mean a lot to him to make a new friend.

"Yep!"

"Now, we've got to go. Wooyoung, how about we exchange phone numbers. You know, just in case the littles want to meet again?" Win said, handing his phone over to Wooyoung. He nodded and typed in his phone number, then Win rang the number so that Wooyoung would have his number as well.

"Okay! See you later! C'mon Hongjoongie."

Then they left. He and Wooyoung decided that they'd go home as well. They both left the park and they got home safely.

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

wooyoung
mingi i have a question

mingi:
about what?

wooyoung:
san

mingi:
okay, go on

wooyoung:
why can't he control his little space?
like why is he in it all the time?
I'm not saying that it's weird or i hate it
just curious

mingi:
don't tell him i told this okay?

wooyoung:
yeah okay
i won't
i promise

mingi:
okay so. when san was younger his uncle would always take care of him while his parents were at work.
I don't exactly know what he did but apparently he abused him for twelve years straight, i know, it's crazy.
He also told me he raped him, i felt so bad for him when he told me about it. I couldn't believe anyone would do that, especially his uncle.
He never told his parents, not even till this day

mingi:
so there you have it

wooyoung:
oh my god. I feel so bad

mingi:
don't
it's not your fault
It's in the past now

mingi:
and i bet he'll tell you about it when he's ready, you know?

wooyoung:
yeah
thank you for telling me
time to go shower love on my baby

mingi:
aw you guys are so cute
uwu

wooyoung:
hehe

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

A/N: yeah ik, cliché reason for why he can't control it, but basically he's traumatised and he never really had a childhood or rather a good one so yeah.

also i hope you enjoyed this SHITTY ASS chapter.