~ number three ~

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

"So you seen San, the boy who answered the door. He's very sweet and kind, but kinda dirty minded sometimes so look out for that. He slips into little space, that's why he acts like a child, I'll tell you mor-"

"what's it like?" Wooyoung asked, listening in close. He wanted to get as much info as he could get seeing as he never heard about little space before. He thought that San was super cute, like super duper cute and he couldn't even believe his eyes when he saw him.

"I don't know, I'm not a little so.. Anyways, Yunho is the other boy. He goes into little space too and he and San always like to colour in and do child like activities. They go into a mind space, like three to four years old, like they think like three or four year olds. But there are more ages other people could be in but that's what San and Yunho are, I think. They can fall into little space by seeing cartoons on the tv or seeing their favourite plushie. Yunho always slips easily, but San can't control it at all." He said, out of breath seeing as he had spoke so much.

Wooyoung nodded, trying to take it all in. It was pretty easy to understand, seeing as he was always easy at understanding things. Mingi smiled at Wooyoung as he seen him staring at the wall; taking it all in of course. Wooyoung never thought this day would ever come, gosh, he didn't even know what this mind-space thingy was for gods sake!

"Wow, that's cute."

"i know! Yunho is so fucking adorable when he's in it. He's normally in it all the time and i bust all my uwu's."

Wooyoung smiled at the brunette, that was some whipped culture right there and if it wasn't, what was whipped culture? Wooyoung squinted his eyes at him after he remembered what he had heard earlier, probably like twenty minutes ago.

'daddy you're back!'

'yes baby, daddy's back!'

"So..." Mingi nodded at his friends, waiting for him to continue what he was saying. Wooyoung twiddled with a pen that was on the table. "I heard Yunho saying daddy to you and San asked me if i was his because apparently someone called 'seongie' and you where looking for one for him." Mingi nodded at what Wooyoung said and looked over at the littles, who where behaving well and playing together on the carpet.

"Well, that's what he calls me. I'm his caregiver of course. I'm the one who takes care of him, San really wants a daddy, oh, caregiver so he asks every person he sees."

"Oh, right. I was just curious."

"Dwaddy!" Yunho said, running up to the two males with a colouring in page in one hand and crayons in the other; they were broken, Wooyoung noticed this. San waddled up behind him, he stared at Wooyoung a.k.a, the stranger. "I drwu this fwor daddy!" He said excitedly, holding  the page to Mingi, who smiled at the little sweetly.

"Wow! I love it!"

" Will wu tweasure it forwever?" Yunho said, looking at Mingi with puppy eyes, hoping for him to say yes, which he did. "Yay! Thwankie!" He said looking at San, who was holding the ends of his skirt, keeping his eyes on Wooyoung; who didn't notice. "Sanie, why dwon't you show him your dwawing!" Yunho said, pointing to Wooyoung. San looked at Yunho and gave the sheet to Wooyoung.

" i mwade it for chu because you sweem nice. "  He said cutely, rocking back and forth on his heels. Wooyoung looked at the little and smiled, he had drew him! That was fucking cute in Wooyoung's opinion.

"My name is Wooyoung by the way. Also, thank you! I love it!" He said looking at the littles who nodded, San took Wooyoung's hand and led him to the carpet. "Do wu wan' to hwave a tea party?!" San said, pulling out a small plastic chair and sitting down on it. Wooyoung sat beside him, Yuhno and Mingi also joined.

"Sure!"

" thanks Wooyoungie. "

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||