~ number seven ~

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

four days later...

mingi:
Hey can you babysit San for a while?
Yunho has been sad that i haven't spent much time with him recently so i wanted to surprise him by taking him on a date
It's fine if you can't

mingi:
I could just get someone else to do it
As usual San is in little space and he's going to be alone if i bring him back to his house

wooyoung:
Oh yeah i can
Wouldn't miss seeing that cutie for the world
Though, could i bring a friend

mingi:
As long as they aren't rude or some shit like that

wooyoung:
Yeah he's nice
I trust him a lot

mingi:
Okay go to San's apartment at 4:30
So in an hour or so

wooyoung:
Alright I'll be there then

mingi:
Thank you so much Wooyoung

wooyoung:
No problem, anytime

-

While San  was doing his own thing and being good for once, Mingi went to his bedroom and seen Yunho sitting on the bed, reading a book. He seen the cover and it said 'harry potter and the deathly hallows'. He was kinda kinda surprised at the type of book he was reading and what one he was reading, but he thought that he shouldn't comment on it.

As he had told Wooyoung, he wanted to ask him out on a date, so he sat down beside the boy and he looked up from the book after he felt the mattress sink down beside him. "Hey go get dressed in something nice." Yunho cocked an eyebrow at his boyfriend, but got up from the bed up from the bed either way, placed his book on the desk in the corner and nodded.

Mingi and Yunho live together by the way.

Mingi smiled and left the room, he was already wearing something so he didn't have to change. He walked back into the living room and seen San playing with his stuffed animals in his pink skirt and white jumper. San looked up after he heard Mingi come into the room.

"Mingieeee!~" He said, running up to him and giving him a bear hug, Mingi hugged him back, smiling at the littles cute action. "Youngie is coming over with a friend to babysit you while i got bring Yunnie somewhere special, is that okay?" He said sweetly to the little, who had let go of him and nodded happily. Mingi couldn't lie,,, he shipped woosan hard.

"Mingi I'm ready." Yunho said, walking out of the room in a beige jumper and black ripped jeans, he looked hella cute, that's all you gotta know. "Come on then, i have a surprise." The boy in front of him said, taking him by the hand. He looked at San. "Be good for five or ten minutes okay? Wooyoungie will be here soon." San nodded at the taller boy and watched them leave.

Sadly he walked to the couch, he hated being alone, so he wanted Wooyoung to come quick and he was lucky that he heard the door open and the voice of the person he was waiting for. "Sannie?" He heard him and ran over to the door, seeing him standing in the doorway with someone behind him. " Wooyoungie! You're here!" San screamed, jumping up and down excitedly.

"I'm here to babysit you, correct?"

"Correct!"

Wooyoung smiled at San and ruffled his hair. He walked inside and the same boy that was at the amusement park that gave San the plushie for free was there, looking at San a bit evily. San didn't like the look of him anymore and ran back to his little tea party, Wooyoung ran after him and sat down beside him.

The other  boy closed the door, he didn't think that the boy at the amusement park would be here and he was ready to maybe have some fun.

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶⭐🍧~🍭||