~ number eighteen ~

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

After they ate they were going to settle down on the couch and maybe do story times from the past, you know, stuff like San's baby stories; like him drawing on the walls, etc. Just as they were about to do that San had to excuse himself for a moment.

"Sorry, I'll be back. Just going to the bathroom." He said and he did so, walking down the hall into the bathroom, the noise of the lock on the door signified that he was officially in there. His Parents heard it lock and decided to look around their sons apartment a little bit. It was like a house tour but the owner of the house wasn't showing them around, they were showing themselves.

Being nosy, that's all.

They looked at pictures of him and his friends that they didn't know of, but they knew their names because it was signed by them at the bottom. They also seen pictures of their son when he was younger, in the picture he was also with them, they were at the beach. San's hair was all over the place in the photo as it was windy when they took it.

It was the good old days. When they could do anything they wanted with San. Family time was always open, every weekend, every week, everyday. But when San left to live on his own and live independently they didn't have much time spent with him anymore, they were also busy with work too so they always believed that they missed a lot of the stuff that's been happening in their sons life.

In fact, they did.

They then chuckled at a few baby photos and moved on, walking to the spare room that was the first door down the hall. They tried to be quiet so that San wouldn't hear them; luckily he didn't. When they got in they were shocked at what they saw, they never knew that he would have anything like it in his house.

There were toys everywhere, scattered on the floor, there were colouring sheets on the walls, there was much more too; pacifiers and sippy cups. The initial thing they thought was that they never knew San had a child of some sort?

"He has a child? Why didn't he tell us?"

San's Mother seen Shiber on the bed and wondered why it would be in the room with the rest of the toys, she also then lifted one of the many pacifiers and seen the words 'san' written on it.

It hit her.

"W-what?! We need to talk to him about this shit."

Her husband agreed, what the fuck was this? Why would there be anything like this in the property of his own Son? He didn't like it and felt disgusted if what he thought was going on, was going on. He sighed, running his hand through his hair and followed his wife who had walked out of the room and closed the door quietly, hoping that San was still in the bathroom, they walked back to the living room and felt relieved that he wasn't.

But damn, did he die in the bathroom or something? He was taking a long time.

"I don't know what this is about."

"Neither do I. "

Then the flush of the toilet was audible and San walked out of the bathroom, smiling. He was so happy to be with his parents again but when he walked into the room and seen what his Mother had in her hand his eyes went to the size of saucers.

"I-"

"What is this?" His parents said at the same time, his Mother cocked up an eyebrow and his Father crossed his arms. He was scared about what could happen next and he was sad that they were even snooping around his house.

Shit.

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

A/N: yeosang is my favourite fairy uwu
Tinker bell can't compete-