1

[song recommendation: new man by ed sheeran]

Y/N = your name. Y/E/C = your eye colour. Y/H/C = your hair colour Y/F/C = your favourite colour

there will be more these are just some mains you will have to guess the rest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

7:00 am

You woke with a start, your alarm rang out clear and loud. A few minutes passed and then you slowly clambered out of your bed. You stood and stared in the mirror, you were going to hang out with Harrison and Tom at the coffee shop down the road like usual. Lately, you had begun to get more nervous around Tom as your feelings for him developed. For the sake of your friendship, you pushed the feelings away, that didn't mean they weren't there.

Your friendship was precious, he held you when you cried, texted you every day to check in, laughed with you when he was down and supported you through thick and thin. But, you had recently noticed he was busy quite a lot, but you had to consider he was a growing celebrity.

After a few minutes of blank staring, you threw your hair into a casual high pony-tail and patted on some light makeup. You decided on a short denim skirt and a loose white sweater, pretty basic.

At the coffee shop

'Yeah so anyway, I don't think my dad has forgiven me for breaking his bike,' Harrison said casually as he sat at the table with an iced coffee. Tom chuckled and shook his head, he saw you arrive and smiled warmly.

'Ah, finally, care to join us?' He raised an eyebrow at you and gestured for you to come over,

'Well, in my defence who sets up coffee for 8 o'clock, honestly lads,' I groan and take a seat opposite them both,

'Oh, Harrison, here is the five quid i owe you!' You say handing it over,

'You owe me ten, Y/N, but ill let you off,' he scowls jokingly,

'Oh guys i forgot, I need to tell you something,' Tom smiled and looked up,

You and Harrison nodded in unison for him to go ahead and say it,

'Well, I have a girlfriend, her name is Sophie Tracy, she is so kind, i met her on set of a shoot and we hit it off straight away, she lives about 15 minutes from me as well its bloody brilliant'

'Oh, oh.. OH! OK, CONGRATULATIONS!' You burst out not knowing what to say, you felt a huge lump in your throat and your stomach churning,

The boys stared at you and then looked away smiling, they did a pat on the back bro-hug thing, and Harrison said,

'Finally man, you deserve it,' But he was looking at you with confusion the whole time they were hugging, you were on the verge of tears, you looked your friend in the eye and turned around, you ran out of the store somehow managing to knock over a chair that was screwed to the ground.

Tom pulled back and looked at the door,

'Hey.. Where's Y/N..?' Tom asked looking around frantically, Harrison lied and said the coffee gave her a stomach ache, it was the worst lie as they have this coffee multiple times a week.

'I'll catch up with h-, aw damn i was going to meet Sophie at my place, ill just text to cancel,'

'Nah Tom, don't worry bruv, ive got it.'

Your House

You slammed your door behind you, and let out a deep breath. Tom is your best friend, and he looked so genuinely happy when he told you about his girlfriend. You blinked back tears and decided you would give him a call, you couldn't leave the poor guy wondering if he's done something wrong. As you dialled his number, you heard a loud knock at your door.

'Hey Y/N, can I come in?' Harrison was stood leaning on your door frame,

'Oh, well, i-' you didnt even finish your sentence before Harrison walked in,

'You looked so upset back there, why does it bother you that Tom has a girlfriend?'

'IT DOESNT!' You roll you eyes and scowl at him,

'Sorry it just seems-'

'Well, it doesnt!'

'Ok, Y/N, then why did you leave?' He followed you into the kitchen,

'I don't know, I felt a bit sick that's all... Thanks for caring' You lied,

'Yep, just wanted to check up on you, mate,' He pulled you into a tight hug. For the rest of the morning you sat with him on your kitchen counter scrolling through Instagram. A message popped up on the top of your screen, it read,

'Hey Y/N, hope your okay ttyl x' It was from @tomholland2013.

You swiped the message away rapidly and went back to your feed. You clicked on your Likes and saw that a girl called @SophTracyx started following you. It suddenly dawned on you, it was Tom's girlfriend. You clicked on her profile and she was beautiful, nothing that you could compare with, she had beautiful tanned skin, long dark hair and she was slim and had a beautiful body. She was a model.

'Oh, is that Tom's girl?' Harrison asked leaning over,

'Yes why, do you think shes pretty?' you looked at him dead in the eye,

'Yeah i mean that a-' he stopped himself and just nodded slightly instead.

'Yeah, anyway you better go, i dont want to keep you here,'

'Alright, um.. im going to meet Tom and Sophie and the Holland's bbq thingy a bit earlier than we were told if you wanna come with? Ill text you the times,'

'Eh, ok. Bye now!' You got off the counter and walked to the door, Harrison walked out and then turned around,

'Y/N, just know, you can talk to me whenever,'

'Thanks, Harrison' you nod and shut the door,

'He didn't suspect your feelings for Tom, everything is ok,' you reassured yourself.

Late Afternoon

You decided to change into some skinny jeans and a Y/F/C tube top. You applied a little more makeup and quickly curled Y/H/C hair.

After about 10 minutes you jumped into the car and pulled into Tom's parent's driveway. You slipped round the back and were greeted with warm welcomes...

A/N

hey so hope you enjoyed this please vote and comment. Posting the next chapter soon! xo