8

damn. 200 reads, thats insane i love all of you!!

Y/N pov (your pov)

Morning sun cut through your thin curtains and your eyes flittered open, there was a warm glow all over your room and you smiled. Last week was the date with Harrison, but you couldnt stop thinking about the sparks flying that night in the car with Tom, you decided to push the thought out of your mind, you were going on a second date with Harrison that he had been planning for a few days, he was going to take you somewhere nice and romantic for the evening and then he had a suprise planned. You jumped out of bed, in a suprisingly good mood and skipped down the stairs, you had your phone in your hand as you carefully placed some bagels in the toaster. You powered on your phone and noticed you had 2 missed calls and 6 messages from Tom! Whatever could it be?

Worry and panic filled your stomach and you called him, he immediately picked up and began talking.

'Oh y/n thank god, Sophie has just left for America last minute and I didnt know and now I've got no one to go with for the Dolittle movie premier and press weekend and my management is going crazy and i dont know why but just please go with me? You're my bestie and you're practicing to be a model so you could get some nice shots and stuff, oh please y/n!!!' He sounded despearate, it was weird, he never got worried about this kind of thing.

'Yea- Oh shit wait,' Harrison had just text you confirming plans for the date, 'Uhm, Tom, what time is the thing?' You said nervously,

'You will get picked up at 7 and then stay for the week in a hotel,' Tom said beginning to calm down, but you, however began to panic heavily, that was the exact time Haz said! Everything was moving so fast and Tom was in being all jumpy and panicky.

'Ohh, Tom im not sure i can go.' You said sadly as you held the phone tightly,

'Y/N, no! For some reason my management say I have to have a plus one for publicity reasons and I thought of you straight away and so I chose you and they put your name down on the list thing, please i need this, do a favour for an old friend.' You listened intently to his rapid speaking and finally came to a reluctant decision,

'Fine, Ill come, but i have nothing to wear!' You rub your head and bite your lip, Harrison is going to be so upset.

'ill get my favourite team to send something to you, they will do your makeup as well,'

'Ok, thanks, bye' You hung up straight away and slammed your phone on the breakfast island and sat on the stool your head buried in your hands.

Your phone buzzed and you moaned loudly and rolled your eyes,

'Hello.' You said shortly and sharply.

'Hey, y/n!' It was Harrison's voice, he sounded happy and soft.

'Oh god.' You gulped and you could almost feel his emotions down the phone,

'Whats up?..' Harrison asked gently, trying not to be invasive.

'About the date tonight, ah, im so sorry, like so sorry, but i dont think i can make it,' You held the phone closely to your ear, every word pained you to say, you couldnt bear to hurt him like this, the line was silent for a minute until he spoke,

'Why not? What's happened?' He was quiet and his voice was low,

'Erm, I'm feeling a bit under the weather, a bit ill, innit,' You lied clenching your teeth.

'Oh, well instead of wasting a planned date, Ill bring some food to you and we can watch a movie!' He lightened up a little but he didnt know you were going to reject him again.