11

[previously in part 10: Tom and y/n share a hotel room, nothing happens but their were a few moments of flirting.]

The room

Warm light crept through the corners of the windows where the silky curtains couldnt reach, the light burst through your resting eyes and you awoke.

You gently opened your eyes and cuddled closer to your left side, your vision came into focus and you realised the grey fabric you had been holding onto was your bestfriend's t-shirt half hanging off his muscular body.

You shook your head and were about to move away when you realised maybe you could stay on his chest a little longer, it's not like he was awake after all.

You settled back down and watched the room get brighter and brighter with the rising sunlight.

'Morning.' Tom's raspy morning voice whispered.

You wobbled and lifted your head up from his chest, he fluffed up his hair and adjusted his tshirt.

'Heyy..' You say in a groaning sleep voice.

'Comfy were you?' He scoffs,

'Oh yeahh, sorry 'bout that' You giggle, a little embarrassed.

Tom leaned over the duvet away from you and towards hid phone, you watched the muscles in his back tensing. After a few minutes, he lay back down and laughed, but not in a happy way, it was more of an exhausted laugh.

'What?' You look at him confused, he usually had much more energy than this.

'It seems Sophie is having a nice time in America.'

He showed me an image of her in a revealing bikini with her arms wrapped around two tall and toned men.

'Where is the picture from?' You looked at him in shock, as much as you hated Sophie, you knew how happy she made your bestfriend, you couldnt stand to see him hurt by her again.

'A news post, about how shes "getting close" with people on her modelling jobs.'

'Oh, Tom, you should talk to her, call her.' You were sat on the end of the bed while he leaned against the headboard, your shuffled forward and grabbed his hand to comfort him,

'Yeah, I will, OK, yeah.' He nodded and grabbed his phone, 'Her side of it could be different, right, she's probably just mates with those guys..?' He nodded nervously, trying to convince himself Sophie was a good person.

Sophie was always so controlling, never letting Tom speak to other girls, almost breaking up with him becuase of you. She was probably so paranoid from cheating on people she didnt want to him to cheat on her, but really, he'd never do that.

Knock Knock

A demanding voice sounded at the door,

'15 minutes until the uber comes to take you to the interviews and meet and greet, bud.'

Footsteps echoed down the hallway and then out of earshot.

'15 minutes?!! I'll talk to Sophie later, we gotta leave!'

You scream quietly and then grab a black skirt and jumper from your small suitcase, you were going to be withTom watching all his interviews.

You went into the bathroom and got undressed, you did some light makeup, slipped into your outfit and left the bathroom.

'Ah, you're ready, perfect.' Tom smiled widely, you grabbed your phone and then you both happily headed downstairs  to a small hair and makeup team set up in the hotel for Tom.

You watched him annoy the makeup ladies and you laughed as they fussed over him fluffing every last piece of his brilliant hair.

He came out waving goodbye to the ladies and then you both continued down the empty hall in blissfull silence.

You were follwed out of the door by a security guard who escorted you to your travel.

In the car

Tom looked at you directly,

'How was last night for you, then? I enjoyed it.' He asked smirking cockily, as he shuffled in his seat

You panicked-

I thought last night was casual and friendly?!

What happened last night?

Did we do something..?

Did we kiss?

Thoughts clouded your brain-

You reply with the only thing you can think of,

'Uhmm.. I slept.. well.' You twirled your hair around your finger anxiously.

'Same, haha.' He paused. 'But, I mean, it was your first go,
how was it?' He said sighing happily,

You breathed heavily- even the driver looked startled at his question.

My first?

Did he mean my first time..?

Have I forgotten?

Was I drunk?

I cant have been.. we got back late?..

Ugh! Why were his questions so confusing!

You block out your train of thought and settle for a safe reply,

'It was ok.' You say bluntly, not sure what question you were actually answering that he asked.

'Just ok?! We did all that and you thought it was only.. ok?' He said, a hint of annoyance in his voice,

You bit your lip, you couldnt figure out if he was talking about you and him or not,-

We did all what?

Surely not!

I'd remember...

Maybe it did happen..

Oh shit.

'TOM, I DON'T REMEMBER US GETTING TOGETHER, IM SORRY.' You throw your hands in the air and lean again the window dramatically,

'Wha-' Tom stared at you,

If only you understood what he meant. Now, you falling into a deep hole you can't climb out of.

If only things were easier.

a/n

this isnt my favourite chapter yet but i quite like it,

id realllllyyyy appreciate some feedback in the comments,

have a nice day 💕