3

hey please give me a follow if our enjoying so far! also
Y/N/N = your nick name

The Next Week

'Hey Y/N, feel like ive not spoke to you in ages,'

'Because we haven't spoke since the BBQ at yours,' You put the phone on speaker so you could tie up your air-force ones.

'Oh, right, sorry, ive been busy with er-' He stuttered,

'Sophie?' you laughed down the phone,

'Ha, yeah,'

'Alright, Tom, Harrison just pulled up, i have to go, see you at the shopping centre!'

'Wait, why is Harry picking you up?' Tom asks almost angrily,

'Why not?' you say, confused by his tone of voice.

'YES, SOPHIE, DEAR, IM COMINGGG! Ok, I have to go by-' He shouted to someone behind him who you couldnt hear on the phone. You ended the call, you didnt want to hear him talk to Sophie- you couldn't stand it.

You adjusted your mini skater skirt and pulled down your cropped Y/F/C jumper. You walk out the door with you backpack half on your shoulder. Harrison gives you a friendly wave and he smiles warmly.

You get into his little silver car and sigh,

'Ello, H'

'Ello, Y/N/N' He hands you an iced lemon tea, you smile and laugh, it's your favourite drink!

'Aw, thanks man,' You take a sip and then hand him a piece of gum.

20 minutes later

'Hey Guys!' You say as cheerily as possible,you had just arrived at the entrance to the shops, you gave Tom a big hug and then lightly hugged Sophie.

'Hey bitch!' She giggles and winks at you, you giggle and wink back, once again, mocking her.

We decided to go to New Look first. Haz and Sophie walked in-front as Harrison wanted to know about where she lived in America, that left you and Tom together, although you had known since forever, the way you felt when you were with him was constantly changing.

'Heyyyy,' He puts his arm round you for a second,

'Heyo.' You jump and look at him, he looked right back at you, you felt your cheeks flush completely red and you turned away quickly.

'You good?' He asks trying to turn you around,

'Yes! Just an eyelash stuck in my eyeball,' You laugh awkwardly.

'Lovelyyy,' He shakes his head and then does a ridiculous impression of you, you both fall into uncontrollable laughter and Sophie turns her head sharply, shoots you a bittersweet smile and gives Tom a little head tilt as if to say
'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!'

Later, at New Look, a short and sheer dress is up on the mannequin, its probably the most slutty dress around. You make a joke and say,
'Sophie, this is just your style!' You were smiling and you even said it in a joking manner with finger guns and all, you figured that she HAD to get your joke, but, Sophie STILL did not catch on to the fact that it was a joke.
'Y/N, that is SO not funny!' She screeches in your ear, Tom and Harrison are holding in chuckles. She struts over to her laughing boyfriend and yanks him by the t shirt, this shuts him up, she whispers sharply while you and Harrison walk off upstairs to watch from a distance.

'Tom, im getting fed up of her jokes and you doing nothing about it!' She folds her arms and pouts, Tom reaches out to stroke her arm but she slaps his hand away and puts her finger onto his chest,
'Listen, you are going to have to pick between me and her,'