27

[previously on.. you and tom are married with two little girls]

- A year has passed -

HOUSE

-YOUR POV

'Harrison, can you please come over, this is a fucking nightmare,' You sniffle down the phone as you look over at Alicia and Kacy your two one year old daughters, they scream and cry, kicking in their high-chairs, you try desperately to feed them but they are being so stubborn. You cough while quickly trying to cover your mouth, your pale and catching a fever, Tom is away, away for at least 2 weeks, you barely get any time to talk to him on the phone as you're both so busy.

'I'm actually just down the road, give me a sec.' Harrison replies then ends the call, two minutes later you hear a knock and you open the door, Harrison sees you and hugs you, he looks at you up and down and scowls,

'Your pale as anything-' He places his hand lightly on your forehead, 'You're burning up, go and sit down!' Harrison orders you to sit on the sofa, you try to protest but you are two tired and instead place yourself on the comfy sofa. You close your eyes and hear silence, you look and see Harrison calmy feeding the two smiling devil-children.

'What-' You begin to speak but Harrison tells you to lay down, you do. He covers you with a thin blanket and gives you water,

'Sleep, you really need it,' He winks and then walks into the kitchen towards Alicia and Kacy before picking them up and walking upstairs.

3 hours later

You yawn and see the outside darkening, you panic and look around for you children, you try to get up but instantly feel faint again, you fall backwards but hear a soft laugh as you land in your bestfriend's arms. Harrison laughs and tells me that the children have just gone to bed for the night. You wonder how he is so good with children but you thank him regardless.

You attempt to get up to go and do what you usually do, clean the house and wash the highchairs because no one else is there to do it, but Harrison calms you and you realise he's done it.

'Wow, Haz you should come round more often,' You chuckle and Harrison says,

'I'm only helping because I have to, don't get too used to it. I might call Tom though, your too ill to manage the kids, we should find a nanny,'

'NO! The last nanny we had was horrible, I don't trust anyone like that anymore.' You say as you slowly walk up the large spiral stairs with Harrison, he tells you to go to bed while he goes into his room, you and Tom always have one set up for him and a few others.

You sleep, constantly trying to convince yourself you aren't ill because you want to be strong.

11 am

You wake up having had just had the best sleep you've had in months you slowly drag yourself out of bed and wrap your fluffy dressing gown around you.

You walk downstairs to hear clattering and light giggling. You sniffle and see Harrison looking over Alicia in the highchair, pulling funny faces. You can't spot Kacy so keep walking further until you see Tom cradling her in his arms,

'Tom?!' You gasp with a raggedy voice and half open eyes, you look over at Harrison and bite your lip, Harrison smiles but you turn away, Tom attempts to smile at you but you walk away to fast. You walk upstairs and sit in the middle of your large bed, you didn't want Tom to come home, thinking you couldn't handle two little girls, making him worry about working too much, making him change his hours, which he can barely do.

You hear quick steps up the stairs and recognise it as Tom's footsteps. He opens the door and you look away.

'Hey, you alright, babe?' He inches closer to you like your a ticking time bomb, you close your eyes and tighten your ponytail,

'You didn't have to come,' You say as your lip wobbles,

'I did, I heard you were sick, you need to rest and you can't do that if there is no one there to help out.' Tom nods his head and shoves his hands in his pocket,

'Harrison is helping,' You mumble and Tom scowls lightly, a hint of jealousy in his voice,

'Why can't I help?' He itches his eyebrow and you continue to look away from him,

'You're to busy,' You mutter and instantly regret the whole conversation,

'Sorry y/n, sorry that I took time off because I wanted to see you and my kids , but all you want to is prove you can do everything on your own, well, if you wanna raise kids on your own so bad, go the fuck ahead,' Tom shakes his head and opens the door to leave,

'Wait, please,' You feel a tear forming you tense your face trying not to cry but all your emotions rush out,

'Tom, I have to be straight with you, Im not happy, I haven't been for a while, Im in a hole and a slump that I can't get out of, I feel trapped, I'm not living, I'm at home everyday, I want more, and I hate saying this because there is nothing we can do but this is getting hard for me, it's hard to wake up, I'm having bad thoughts, thoughts I dont want, I feel like I'm overreacting but I dont want to tell anyone how I'm feeling because so much is on my back and I can't just let it all go or our family will fall to peices. I'm sorry.'

Tom stands in silence as he listens to you, he nods his head and traces his tongue along his lip in thought, he smiles at you and closes the door behind him.

You stare at the door, realising that Tom just left, you regret everything and wish you never invited Harrison around in the first place. Tears fall uncontrollably and you scream into your pillow.

Toms pov

I dont even know what to say, I hold onto the door handle and hear y/n's sadness. My heart twangs, I couldn't think what to say, I feel terrible, I know she does too, I'm worried that we aren't working anymore.

I don't know what to do, but I can't give her what she needs, she needs me to be here but I can't, she wants to work, she wants to live, she has spent a year out of jobs at home with the children, I can't get out of work and I understand why she's miserable, her life has come to a halt, but there is also alot to figure out, there is so much pressure,

I take deep breaths and try to hold back my tears before I exit to go on a long walk.

i thought everything was going to be easy.

a/n

this is supposed to be an epilogue thats happy but i mean i thought of an epic storyline so i guess this isnt over yet bitches. vote and follow me pls <3 and follow my instagram because i love you all @ushijvoid