15

after a break im back to writing!

[previously on..]

Sophie and Harrison get it on and so do y/n and Tom, just their time went slightly different..

----

(Narrators Pov)

*knock knock*

Harrison jumped up from his slumber and shuffled over to the door of his flat, he pulled open the large black door revealing a smiling Sophie stood there with a bag.

'Hey.' She said slowly,

'Hey.'

----

(Your Pov)

'Thats a wrap!' A studio leader called out after the long day of interviews, you rolled your eyes and sighed heavily, finally the day had come to a close!

'Cmon, lets get going,' Tom called out gently as he slung his arm over your shoulder, you laughed gently and smiled, you both strolled over to a Mini that had been dropped off,

'Check out my new whip!' Tom said tapping the hood. You laughed out loud, studying the car.

You both clambered in and he drummed on the wheel,

'God I love this, Sophie fuxking hates it!' He nodded at you and you giggled turning the radio up,

Tom drove  along jamming out to an old CD of the Beatles, you dancing along with him.

He kept his concentration on the road still and then, as he blinked a black car swung round the corner,

'HEY!' You yell frantically as Tom desparately spinned the wheel. The car doesnt stop as your car tries to skid out of it's path. No one's reactions were fast enough, the black car swerved knocking your car over with a massive CLUNK.

The car hits into a fence and stays in a pile of smokey metal.

You lay motionless next to Tom, both tipped onto your sides still trapped in your tight seats. Tom stirs as the blood drips from his nose, he coughs violently, the dust filled air and the choking fumes  intoxicate him. He fumbles with his seat belt but it's no use. He leg is trapped in the fallen dashboard. Tears escape his eyes, his blood covered face falling intp sadness and pain. He can barely keep his eyes open as he manages to look at you.

You lay motionless, a large cut piercing the side of your neck and head, window glass shards cling to your skin leaving your clothes and skin drowning in a crimson mess. Tom tries to whisper to you but his energy is drained. The distant sound of ambulances echoed through the streets. 

The last thing Tom could remember was being carried through bright lights, screaming your name begging you to be ok. He had a fractured leg accompanied with a broken nose and a sprained ankle. He also had deep cuts up his arm from the glass, he also had heavy concusion and required a breathing tube.

----

(Toms pov)

I awoke to the soft beeping of machines and gentle hospital chatter. I could barely remember a wink, apart from the deafening sirens which seemed so distant now, the screaming and the flashes of light. Every time i fall asleep, I see y/n's face screaming in agony, i shudder and call for a nurse.

'Yes, dear?' A man pulls back the curtain and smiles gently,

'I just wondered if my friend, gah..' I gasp in pain as I shuffle up in my bed, 'Y/N is ok?' I tried to be hopeful as possible.

The nurse blinked quickly and stuck his head back out talking to another figure. I waited as patiently as I could, I removed my breathing tube and shivered as tears welled in my eyes,

The nurse stood at the edge of my bed,

'She is in a coma, we don't when she'll wake up, could be tommorow, next month or maybe 3 years..' The nurse comes over to me and squeezes my hand,

'We will do anything we can to make your life easier, oh and also-' He stopped and flipped his clipboard,
'The driver wasn't hurt in the crash apart from a fractured wrist and he has been arrested for driving under the influence of
drugs and alcohol- and depending on the outcome of your friend, potential manslaughter..' The nurse hung his head low as I bit my lip, I leapt up from the bed ignoring the shooting pains coursing through my veins. I limped through the hallway, brushing off everyone until I came to the room I just felt was y/n's. I burst through the door clutching my arms and legs. I collapsed into the chair beside her and stroked her hair gently.

'Say something, please..'

'I need you here, y/n.' I squeezed her hand and heavy, bittersweet tears poured down my tired face.

'Im not going to give up on you, ever.'

'Just say something..' I sigh clutching her hand tighter, pushing through the pain,

'Say that you love me..'

My face screws up and i run my hand over my short hair, i feel the fresh wounds but don't even care.

'I love you, say it back! Wake up!' I bang my fist agai st the desk and gulp,

'Say that you love me.' I lay my head on the bed at let my feelings pour into the sheets, hoping she hears me.

----

(your pov)

you can hear him. you love him. you want to wake up. your body wont let you.