7

You had just recieved a text from Harrison and you blushed a little, this date with him had got you all funked up.

I didn't want to make up with Tom, at least that's what i thought i should be thinking. I never used to argue with him and he has always been on my side and trusted me through the worst, but recently hes changed.

Tom dmed you with a quick rushed looking apology and you dismissed it and instead decided to put some pictures of you and Harrison on you story hugging and stuff (Harrison is round at your house, you weren't dating yet but were definitely getting close to that). You had accumulated a large amount of followers over time, 300k, to say you werent actually a celebrity you considered that alright, it mainly came from Tom's fandom as they know you as his best friend as well as Harrison, but, you were also attempting to break into the modelling industry with Harry's help. Your dms were bombarded with short but sweet messages from fans asking about yours and Haz's realationship, you ignored them not knowint what to say.

'Hey, H, Im going upstairs to get ready, it's 7:00 already!' He was sat on the sofa and you leaned over the back and squeezed his shoulders lightly, he chuckled and got up.

'I'll go change then pick you up, Tom says they're dressing casual jeans and things.' He waved good bye and you almost caught him staring at you.

You change into a tight white turtle neck and some loose black jeans:

Tom keeps texting you and you continue to ignore him, you'd rather just face him in person

Tom's mum and his dad had also been checking in a few times since the barbecue as they noticed your sadness. You had also been to see Sam over the last two weeks, he cooked up a storm and you guys had a great catchup. Harry was doing a project and asked you to model, not Sophie, which was very flattering and you guys had a real laugh. You, Paddy and little Tessa had been on a fair few walks and had a nice time, Paddy had gotten older but he was still so sweet. Tom seemed to be the only Holland who didnt want to hangout with you anymore, or even if you did he wouldn't be as funny and as kind as he used too.

The date

You got into the car and smiled awkwardly at Harrison, it was weird going on a date with him but you tried to act normal.