24

[previously on.. Tom proposes to you while on th e dreamiest birthday holiday ever- literally. You have been planning your wedding for a few months now.]

(in this story you and tom are now 26)

6 months since last chapter

*the wedding is in 3 days*

your pov>

'Alyssa, I'm a fccking state.' You break down on your sofa and ugly cry,

'Tom thinks I'm prepared, I don't have a dress yet, I'm so indecisive it's literally killing me.' You continue to moan and Alyssa rubs your back while giving Daniel a doubtful look.

'We've been planning the wedding for so long and I'm not even ready, IM A MESS!' You continue to sob into Alyssa's shoulder, she tries to comfort you but the pre-marrige nerves are building up,

'Hey, y/n, you're not a mess. You're just being lazy and scared,' Daniel says as he adjusts his hair,

'You're so unhelpful, you know that right?!' You groan and shoot your bestfriend a dirty look,

'Actually y/n, he's sort of right, we just all need to get up and get you a dress. I'm an apprentice designer and he's decent at fashion and makeup, we can find something.' Alyssa says calmly while she rubs your shoulders to calm you.

Everything they say is correct, you nod and decide to go and find a wedding dress, even though you've tried over 1000, you still had hope.

toms pov >

'Harrison, I am so fccking dumb.' I bury my head in my hands while I sit on Harrison's sofa in a state of misery,

'I bet y/n is fully prepared, fully ready, but I'm not, I don't think i can do this.' I feel my hands get clammy and Harrison rolls his eyes at me.

'You are ready Tom, your just got some nerves mate,' Harrison says chuckling, while handing me a cold glass of water,

'No, I'm really panicking, I'm going to mess up, the venue isn't going to be right, I'm going to end up bringing my own wedding day to shit.' I sigh, I am so nervous for this wedding I literally feel the sweat on my forehead- it's gross.

'Tom, lets go out, go for a drink?' Harrison pats my shoulder and then hugs me,

'You won't mess this up, I'm your best man and I am not going to let you.' He smiles and laughs before pulling away.

'Thanks man,' I clap him on the back in a friendly way and we head out of the door to calm and wind down,

your pov>

You never usually worry about dresses- or the way you look, as it doesn't matter! But this day was special and you wanted to make an effort so you could look at yourself and really appreciate yourself.

You get out of the car Daniel was driving, possibly over the speed limit, and arrive at one of the most luxury wedding boutiques in London,

'Guys- we can't afford this..' You say and look at the sleek architecture and stunning dresses in the window,

'You're a model and your fiancée is an actor, I think you'll be fine.' Daniel says putting his arm round your shoulders. You laugh and walk into the store. A serious and tall man appears to greet you, he has a quiet and reserved manner and we watch as he calmly leads us over to where all of the dresses are.

'Which is the bride to be?' He says and looks at all three of us, even Daniel who seems the most excited. I smile and say that its me, the man's face softens and be begins to browse the dresses, he offers us to take a look around while he picks a few out. You see many magnificent dresses in all sizes and variety but none seem to catch your eye, until the man comes from around the corner holding your perfect dress.

It had beautiful lace stitching and detailing across the front witch carried down and all the way through the dress, it was a gorgeous white and the length on the dress was fit for a princess.

{sorry if the picture isnt the perfect dress its just one i saw on instagram lmao}

You try it on and feel beautiful, this is the one, the dress you love. You immediately face time your mum or dad after putting on the dress, they immediately look as if they're going to cry- you're all grown up now, and its emotional.

You feel the same, the last pieces of the wedding are falling into place and everything is at peace.

The media still don't know about the wedding you have planned because you are having a secluded ceromony, you are going to a beautiful Manor in the countryside, away from everything.

toms pov

I sit beside Harrison and we laugh and talk, I don't feel so nervous anymore, just excited.

I cant wait for the day to come where I get to marry my best friend, the woman of my dreams.

------------

1 day until the wedding

-------------

your pov

You and Tom have just drove a 1 hour journey to the Manor in which you and 50 guests are using and staying in for the wedding.

The other guests will be arriving for their first night in less than 3 hours, your wedding designers, staff, Alyssa, Daniel and Harrison, begin to start setting up the venue with more flowers and more tables, you and Tom also help and work to create a dream venue.

At the end of your hard work, you all take a step back and see how truly crazy this wedding is going to be.

11pm

You and Tom are relaxing in your Suite room after all the guests have arrived and greeted you, you look up from your phone and look him in the eyes, he looks back at you smiles.

You lean up a bit and kiss Tom as you both lay on the triple king sized bed. He holds your waist and kisses you back, you move closer to him until you feel your skin on his, his hand slides up your back softly and he unhooks your bra, you remove your shirt as he does the same. You admire eachother, then you brush your lips against his and celebrate your wedding day the way it should be celebrated- with se.x

your getting married tommorow.

that's mad.

a/n

hope u enjoyed this chapter i didnt want to write smut or anything so i just did something more hOt at the end there :))

zorry for dragging this book out teehee

I HAVE AWESOME IDEAS FOR THE FINAL CHAPTER- THE WEDDING AND THEN THE EPILOGUE

also dm me on instagram if u have any suggestions @voidmxulti