Chapter 1 Yuya's POV

Hey guys, I've got a new story for you! I already have a good number of chapters done, so I hope you guys enjoy it! This is going to be a pretty lengthy story so happy reading!

Word Count: 372

{*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*}

I blinked my eyes, "Morning already...?" I said aloud, still half asleep.

"Yuya? Are you up yet?" My mother called from downstairs.

I jumped off my bed.

"What time is it?" I said to myself again, looking around my room and then to my clock; 7:32.

"Okay, I've still got thirteen minutes or so left."

'I can't wait to show you guys where I go to school!' I thought to my counterparts; no response.

I guess they're still asleep. After I dueled Reiji, it was like they fell asleep; a really, really, deep, sleep...

It has been almost a full week since my counterparts stopped responding to my thoughts. All I can do is wait, and hope being asleep is really what's going on.

"Yuya!" Mrs. Sakaki called.

I looked at my clock and grabbed my bag and jacket. I woke up super early and had gotten dressed in my normal school attire, but, then I began to think about Yuri, Yuto, and Yugo. This then led me to lying on my bed thinking of what might have happened. But, only if the whole 'asleep' thing was a stupid idea. I took another glance at my clock, I only have a few minutes left to get to school since I seemed to have been daydreaming too long.

I rushed out of my bedroom door and slipped down the pole to the main floor.

"Better hurry, Yuzu was here, but she left raving, 'He's taking too long!', or so she said." Mr. Sakaki commented as his son made an entrance into the room.

I looked at him shocked.

"Yuzu was here? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked jogging in place.

"Never-mind, I don't want to be too late to school. I love you guys, see you when I get home!" I called, darting out the door.

"Wait! What about-..." Yoko said, ending her phrase with a sigh as she called to her son.

"It seems he didn't need it." Yusho said surprised.

{*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*}