Chapter 52 (worries)

Shawn's POV

Right now I'm just walking back and forth in the room. Mine and Taylor's wedding is in 4 hours and I am just going over everything in my head.

I can't help but think of everything that can go wrong. What if Taylor has second thoughts on marrying me or what if I get so nervous I puke everywhere. What if I pass out in front of everyone. God I'm so nervous.

I hope I haven't gained any weight. Oh god what if I gained weight and my tux doesn't fit? That would be horrible. Everything would be ruined.

"Shawn you are starting to freak me out." Tay said grabbing me and pulling me onto his lap.

I rested my head on his shoulder and took in his smell. He smelt like his cologne.

"I'm sorry I'm just a little nervous." I admitted.

"No duh."

He laid on his back pulling me down with him. I snuggled into him burying my head into his neck and giving him a soft kiss.

"Cuddle for a bit?" I asked.

"I suppose." He answered planting a small kiss on my forehead.

~2 hours later~

"Guys! Guys wake up!" I felt someone shaking me awake.

"Why?" I asked burying my face further into Taylor.

"Uh you have two hours to get ready." Nash said with a duh face.

"Shit." I mumbled.

I got up and I literally had to drag Taylor out of bed. We jumped in the shower and just quickly washed up.

I jumped out making sure I got the hair dryer first and started doing my hair.

"Are you not going to put on clothes before doing your hair?" Tay asked looking at the loosely hung towel on my hips.

"No time for clothes Tay c'mon." I said starting to dry my hair.

"I wish you were like this all the time." He smirk.

I smiled at him and continued with my hair.

After my hair was dry I went to go style it and gave Tay the dryer. I did my hair as it's usual and went looking for our tuxedos.

"Where did you put the tux's?" I asked.

"I thought you had them." He said turning off the hairdryer.

"Uh no." God this can't be happening.

"Maybe your mom took them or Nash and Cam." Tay said.

"Well lets go." I said grabbing his hand and running to the door.

We walked down the hallway paying close attention to the towels around us.

We had to walk down to the park because that's where Nash and Cam are.

"Kay guys put the benches over, Wow where are your clothes?" Nash laughed.

"We don't know where the tuxedos are and we were hoping that you guys knew. Please say you do." I pleaded.

"Sorry man." Cam said.

"Could they of possibly been left in the cab?" Nash asked.

"Yeah call the cab service." Cam said.

"Our phones were with our clothes." Tay said.

"Don't worry about it. We have ours." Nash said searching in his pockets. Cam did the same.