Chapter 46

Shawn's POV

"Mom me and Taylor are engaged." I said avoiding eye contact.

At first she didn't say anything and just looked at her hands. I wasn't sure how she would take it but I guess it isn't going to be well.

"That's amazing Shawn right mom?" Aaliyah jumped in. I love how she is always trying to help out.

"I just need a minute Shawn. You know to proses the fact that my baby boy is engaged!" She squealed standing up.

"Wow wait your not mad?" I asked shocked.

She let go of me and shook her head no.

"It's hard to believe that you are you are engaged now. I don't think I can call you my baby boy anymore." She said.

"I'l always be your baby boy mom." I said hugging her again.

I was so glad that I have my family back and that my mom and sister are both coming to the wedding. Thats all I could ever want.

For the rest of my visit we all sat around the table talking about the wedding details and about the proposal and just catching up really. She told me that she has started seeing this guy and that he makes her really happy. I told her that she should bring him to the wedding so I can meet him.

I feel like everything is finally starting to feel right. Sam has texted me saying that him and Dillon will definitely be coming and that me and him can finally put all of this drama and shit behind us. Now we just have to wait for the best day of our lives to come.

Matt's POV

"Kay see you later Taylor. Tell Shawn that we said bye." I said as we left.

"I will bye." He yelled back.

Me and Carter drove home in silence. Not a uncomfortable silence but a nice silence. We were just enjoying each others company.

"You do know you are going to have to accept the fact that you are the girl in this relationship sooner or later." Carter told me as we pulled into the driveway.

"Nope." I said running to the door and locking it.

"MATT OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!" He yelled banging on the door.

I looked out the window and made a cupcake face at him.

"Let me in please baby." He asked.

"Nit until you say i'm the boy in the relationship and you're the girl." I told him.

"Ugh! Fine you are not the girl." He said.

"Nope I want you say what I told you to say." I said smirking.

"Fine. Matt you are not the girl I am. Even though I am way better at fucking you." He said smirking.

I walked over to the door and opened it. I walked over to the counter, grabbed the package of bacon and threw it at him.

"Can you make it for me?" I asked pouting.

"Of course I can." He said.

"I love you Cartah!" I said kissing him.

"I love you to Mattchew." He said kissing me back.

It's insane thinking that the wedding is only 3 months away from now. Everything has been moving so fast and I can't wait till I can this beautiful boy my husband. Knowing that my dad will be there supporting me and also that I am going to have my two best friends up their with me. It will be the best day of all of our lives and I can't wait.

________________________

Hey guys so basically this was just a filler chapter. In the next two chapters it will be a few months later and they will be putting their weddings together and making last minute changes and all that stuff. So It is sad to say that the book is almost done. 😢😭 3-4 more chapters.

QOTD- Miranda Sings or Tyler Oakley?

Also after this book is done I want you guys to inbox me suggestions or stuff you want me to write about and things you want to see because I definitely don't want to just quit after this book.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 81K!!

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH MY FROSTED GLAZED SPRINKLED MUFFINS!! 😽😽😽💕💕💕