Chapter 10

Carter's POV

When I woke up Matt wasn't next to me. I felt kinda sad when I realized it. I got up and I heard him talking on the phone so I decided to be a little snoopy and listen to his conversation.

"Congrats bro but hey I got to go i'm with Carter." He said to whoever he was talking to.

"Just some guy I might have a little crush on." When he said those words I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks. I decided this is when i'm going to make this boy mine.

"So you have a crush on me hey?" I said with a smirk.

He turned around and when he saw it was me his cheeks turned a deep shade of red and he looked down.

"Uhh umm uh." Is all he could say. I decided that this would be a perfect time to make a move. I lifted up his chin and gently pressed my lips against his. He tensed up at first but then he started to move his lips with mine. He started to deepen the kiss and pushed me back on the couch. I put my arms around his neck and licked his lip asking for entrance. He gladly let me in and our tongues fought for domination. He won.

I pulled away after a very steamy make out session and decided to finally make him mine.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa will you be my boyfriend?" I asked out of breath.

"Yes." He said as he leaned down and gave me another kiss. This is the happiest day of my life.

Taylor's POV (The next day)

When I woke up I checked my phone and had a text from that guy Dillon. I met him before Shawn came. We exchanged numbers before he left with that Sam guy.

D- "Hey Tay whats up?" I'll admit he was cute but Shawn is damn! No one is better then Shawn.

T- "Hey man and nothing just woke up."

D- "What are you doing today. Wanna hang?"

T- "Yeah sure."

D- "Cool i'll pick you up soon."

I got up and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I got dressed and did my hair like the normal and threw on a bandana. My hair always seems put together when I have a bandana on. I threw on some vans and then I heard a honk, I guess he's here.

I ran down the stairs and out the door. I got into his car and we exchanged hey's.

"So what are we doing?" I asked breaking the silence.

"I thought we could just go to my house and chill. Get to know each other a little better." I nodded and he continued to drive.

When we got to his house he went and opened his house door and we walked in. His house was huge.

"So tell me about yourself." He said walking to the couch.

"Well I love tie-die and I like to rap. I am very loud and do what I want." I said sitting next to him.

"Your turn." I said.

"Well I like rapping to. I'm a pretty weird person. I'm pretty loud once I get to know people and just like you I do what I want." He sounds like a pretty cool guy.

"Uh I know we just met but do you have a boyfriend?" Well that snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah actually I do. His name is Shawn. He was the one that Sam was talking to at the party." I said making sure he knew who he was.

"Oh ok sorry." He said looking down.

"Aye man it's okay."

We sat and talked about our lives and all that. We ended up talking about rapping and how cool it would be to make a song. We talked about it till I decided to leave.

"Later man. We got to hang again soon." He said as I walked out the door. I said hells yeah and shut the door.

Matt's POV

For the rest of the day me and Carter sat on the couch watching old disney movies. It was absolutely perfect. Every now and then we shared passionate kisses. We ended up falling asleep but this time we weren't on the couch, we were in his bed so it was a lot more comfy. I'm so happy I can finally call Carter my boyfriend.
____________________________

Hey guys I know this is a sucky chapter but I am sick and I still wanted to update for you guys.

The next chapter will be a lot better and longer. There are going to be some shocks in the next few chapters so keep reading.

I cant believe that my book has over 300 reads and 30+ votes. Thank you guys so much!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!! 💖💖