Chapter 53 ❤️

*10 years later*

Matt's POV

"Daddy!" That yell right there is the sweet sound of my baby girl Dakota.

Me and Carter adopted her three years ago. She has down syndrome and is the cutest little thing I have ever seen. She's five and I love her with all my heart.

I picked her up and swung her around.

"Hey baby girl." I kissed her cheek.

"Where's daddy?" She asked.

"I'm right here my angel." Carter said walking up and kissing her on the forehead.

It has been a hell of a ride getting to where we are now but I can't say I regret one minute of it. I love Carter and Dakota with all my heart. The ups and downs to mine and Carter's relationship have been all worth it.

Jack, JJ, Nash, Cam, Taylor, Shawn all still keep in touch. We are all basically one big family. And let me tell you something, that's the best family I could ever ask for.

Carter leaned in and placed a small kiss on my lips.

"I love you baby."

"I love you to."

Taylor's POV

It's been a crazy ride since the first time I laid eyes on Shawn. All the ups and downs we had. All the fights and makeups we went through. Just everything in general but I still don't regret any of it. Still to this day I love this boy with all my heart. We are planning on adopting soon. We both have our eyes on this little boy. He was born blind but he always seems to have a smile on his face when we go to visit and get to know him.

I was sitting on the couch when Shawn walked into the living room with a few papers in his hands. He placed them down and I saw that they were the adoption papers.

"I'm ready for this Tay. I want a family."

"I love you so much." I kissed his lips.

"I love you to now lets go get our boy."

Everyday seems to go by with a flash and you don't seem to remember it all. Just the parts that are important are the ones that you seem to remember. I guess that's why it's called drunk love.
_______________________
Heyy guys this is the last chapter. 💔😢

It is a really bad ending so sorry for that. I am wanting to write another story but I want you guys to tell me what you want to see.

You all have been so amazing and there isn't enough words for how thankful I am. I love you guys so much!

So for the last time in this book... QOTD- What was your favourite part of the book?

THANK YOU ALL FOR ENDING THIS BOOK WITH 111K!

I LOVE YOU MY FROSTED GLAZED SPRINKLED MUFFINS!! 😘😍☺️😻😽💛💙💜💚❤️💗💓💕💖💞💘

Peace ✌️