Chapter 16

Shawn's POV

"Is he okay?" I asked tears threatening to leave my eyes.

"Shawn.." Whispered my mom.

"Mom please just tell me!" At this point I was crying and Taylor was trying to calm me down.

"Im sorry Shawn. He didn't make it threw the surgery." She said and walked out of my room.

I collapsed into Taylor's arms and cried. He tried calming me down but right now nothing could. I cuddled into Tay's arms and hugged him tight. He hugged me even tighter if that was even possible.

"Shawn baby please stop crying, I hate seeing you like this please." He begged me. I just couldn't stop. I just lost my dad, the one was always there for me. I haven't even came out to my parents yet. Well I guess parent now. I know my dad would support me but now after after what has happened i'm not to sure about my mom.

"Taylor I n-need to be a-alone right n-now." I said trying to control my breath.

"Shawn I can't just leave you when your like th-"

"Taylor please." I cried.

"Call me if you need anything and I mean anything. Even if its just to come and get the kleenex box off your nightstand cause you don't want to get up. Just promise me you will call if you need anything." He said hugging me.

"Promise" I said to him as he kissed me on the forehead and left. I just don't want anyone around right now.

I must of fallen asleep because when I looked at my clock it read 7pm. Tay left at 3 so I must of fallen asleep. I got out of bed and walked down stairs to see my mom sitting on the couch.

"Shawn?" she asked me.

"What?"

"Why were you sleeping on that boys chest when I walked in?" Shit I thought she wouldn't question it.

"Umm well

Taylor's POV

I feel so bad for Shawn. I didn't want to leave him but he insisted on being left alone. I'm worried sick but I need to find a way to comb down so I decided to text Dillon.

T- Hey Dillon It's Tay whats up?

D- Nothing man wbu?

T- Nothing can you hang?

D- Ya man come over.

After that I started driving to his house. I just need to get my mind off Shawn right now. It can't be that hard right?

Matt's POV

I woke up in Carter's arms and it felt great waking up to that again. He looked so peaceful but I was hungry so I woke him up the nicest way possible. I got up and went into my dresser and grabbed my blow horn. I walked onto the bed and sat on him. I grabbed the water that was on my nightstand, poured it on him and blew the air horn.

He jumped up and tackled me to the ground. I was laughing so hard at this moment.

"You scared the shit out of me Matt." He said starting to laugh.

"Yeah? I'm hungry." I said with a straight face. He got off of me and helped me up.

"You are so spoiled." He said to me.

"But you love me. And you are the one that spoils me so." I said giving him a kiss.

"Of course I love you." He said giving me another kiss.

We walked downstairs and Carter made me my favourite. Bacon and pancakes. We went and sat on the couch and turned on a movie.

"Matt?"

"Yeah Carter?"

"Why don't you ever talk about your parents?" He asked me.

"It's a long story Carter."

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked

"They disowned me."

"What! why?" He asked turning to me.

"After we started dating I told my parents that I was gay and that I was dating someone and they got mad and disowned me." I told him.

"I'm sorry Matt I should of been there when you told them." He said

"No Carter it's fine lets just change the subject okay. Lets just watch the movie." I said trying to change the subject. He nodded and we went back to watching the movie and cuddling.

Taylor's POV

I pulled up to Dillon's and knocked. He opened the door and let me in.

"Hey Tay."

"Heyy" I said walking in.

"Everything okay bro?" he asked.

"Yeah just worried about Shawn."

"Want to talk about it?" I nodded. I told him everything about Shawn and what happened to his dad and he listened to everything.

After I was done telling him everything he said we should mess around with some rapping. We started free styling and messing around with beats. We stopped and looked at each other for a few seconds and thats when it happened. He leaned in and kissed me. I don't know why but I kissed back. We kissed for what seemed forever.

I pulled away and scratched the back of my neck. I had no idea what to say or do. It looked like he didn't know what to do either.

"Uhh I got to go ill text you later." I told him and walked out to my car. Damn I messed up.

____________________________

Heyy guys hope you liked this chapter!! A few things happened in this chapter.

I have two questions this time. 1. Would you guys be interested in reading mine and a friends Jox story if we decide to update?

2. What do you guys think will happen the next chapter?

Who ever is closest i will shout you out at the end so make sure to comment or message me. My kik is mr.mague if you want to kik your answers to me so no one else can steal your ideas!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!! DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!! 💖