Chapter 27

Carter's POV

So I wanted to do something special for Matt. I know I have caused him a lot of stress lately with his mom and I just want to show him how much he means to me.

I know his brother is in the military (just for the story) and that Matt hasn't seen him in forever and I heard that he was back for a few days so i'm going to take him out for a romantic dinner and then we are going to meet up with him after. I just want Matt to see that there is someone in his family that loves him and that will always be there for him.

"Carter were are we going?"

"It's a surprise babe. Be patient."

"You know i'm not a patient person." he wined.

I just laughed and kept on driving. I was taking him to this fancy restaurant called Le Per. Its really fancy and is almost impossible to get a reservation. I was one of the lucky ones.

After 25 minutes of driving we were finally there. I got out of the car and walked over and opened Matt's door for him. He blushed.

"Ready baby?" I asked him as I held out my hand.

"Ready." He said as he grabbed my hand.

We walked hand in hand into the restaurant and Matt's jaw almost hit the floor.

"Oh my god Carter this place is beautiful." He said in awe.

"Anything for you. Uh I have a reservation." Told the person at the front.

"Last name?"

"Reynolds." I told the man my last name and he led us to our table. I asked for a fancy table in a totally different room just so me and Matt could be alone.

"Carter you didn't have to do all this. We could of just gone out to a little restaurant and-"

"Matt stop. I did this because I have put you threw so much and I want to make it up to you. I love you so much and I just want you to know that i'm always going to be there for you no matter what. That even if you did something totally horrible to me I would still love and be there for you. I just don't know what I would do without you. I love you Matt." By the end of my little speech he had tears in his eyes.

He took my hand and looked into my eyes. He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"You make me feel like the luckiest guy on earth Carter. I don't know what I would do without you either. I love you much it hurts. Literally you cause me pain some times-"

"One time and that was when I toped and you bottomed. It was your fault, you should of took control." I laughed.

"Whatever. I love you so much Carter."

"I love you to Matt."

The waitress came and gave us our menus and we ordered. The food here was amazing like I can't even explain how good it is. Matt liked it to so that was good. I just can't wait till I show him the second part of this date.

"Ready to go home?" Matt asked me as we got into the car.

"Nope."

"No?" He asked confused.

"Theres one more part to this." he gave me a confused look but I just started the car and started driving. We drove out to a open field were there was a tank and flags.

"Why are we here Carter?"

"Just c'mon." I said getting out of the car. I covered up his eyes and walked him to the middle of the field were his brother was standing still in his uniform.

"Ready?" I asked Matt.

"Yeah." he said excitedly.

I uncovered his eyes and he instantly teared up. He covered his mouth with his hands and walked up to his brother.

"Your back." he said hugging his brother.

"Yeah and the only reason I knew you were still here is because of Carter. You have a keeper there Matt." He said hugging him back.

We ended up going to park just to ketch up and Dylan told us some stories about being in the military. It was so cool. I was so happy to see Matt smiling so much tonight. I really love him. I feel like we are soul mates and that we are going to get married one day. I hope so.

We ended up staying at the park for hours until we realized we should all get going. Dylan said he was staying at their parents house for a few nights and that he would come see Matt before he leaves. Me and Matt just ended up going to his house and cuddling by the fire. Perfect way to end a perfect night.

"Carter?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Thank you so much. I missed him more then anything and that was probably the best surprise I have ever gotten. You know he's the only one in my family that excepts me? It feels great knowing I have both you and him in my corner." I teared up listening to him. I'm just so glad I can actually make someone that happy.

"I love you Carter."

"I love you to Matt."

____________________________

Heyy guys! Surprise I decided to update. With everything going on like starting high school and all that I just couldn't not update for you guys.

I hope you liked this cute little chapter!

QATB- what do you guys think Shawn's plan is to get back at Sam?

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 21k!!!! FUCKING AMAZING!

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!

LOVE YOU MY FROSTED SPRINKLED GLAZED MUFFINS!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖