Chapter 43

Carter's POV

I waited at the table nervously for Matt's dads answer. He looked up at Matt and got up. Matt got up as well and he looked terrified.

"I would love to come to the wedding." He told him.

Matt's eyes filled with tears as he went and hugged his dad.

"Thank you so much." He sobbed.

I got up and shook his fathers hand.

"Hurt my son and I promise you will be sorry." He said shaking my hand.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded my head. Matt pulled away and laughed at how nervous I was around his dad.

"He has stuck by my side threw everything dad. We have definitely had our ups and downs but we figured it out that we need each other. I love him." Matt said coming over and hugging me.

I placed my head on his shoulder and placed a small kiss on his neck.

"So when is the wedding going to be?"

"Sometime in the winter. We are going to have it where Matt proposed." Carter told my dad.

Matt's dad looked at him and then me with a confused expression on his face.

"Matt proposed?" He asked sounding shocked.

"Yeah, why so shocked dad?" Matt asked.

"I just think the guy of the relationship should be the one to do it." He confessed.

"What makes you think Carter's the guy?" Matt asked crossing his arms.

"Son do we need to get into this conversation?" He asked with a smirk.

Matt widened his eyes and shook his head extremely fast. I looked at his dad and asked about the conversation they were about to have.

Matt looked at his dad and then me, his cheeks reddening more and more every second.

"Well when Matt was little he would always dress up like a pri-"

"Carter we have to leave now. Uh we still need to pick up my bacon from forever ago." He said grabbing my hand trying to pull me away.

"No I want to hear this."

"Well like I was saying when Matt was little he always wanted to dress like a princess and go and find his prince. He always wanted to be the girl in the relationship. That's kind of when we found out he was going to be gay. So Matt you can't really tell me that you are the guy in the relationship because you obviously aren't." Matt looked so embarrassed.

"If you want we can go and get you your bacon now. What do you say my little princess?" I laughed.

Matt pushed my arm and shook his yes. We said our goodbyes to his dad and left to the car.

"That was so embarrassing!" Matt whined placing his head in his hands.

"I think it was kinda cute and funny because you are the girl in the relationship and you found your prince. The only difference is that this isn't a fantasy. It's real life." I told him grabbing his hand.

"I love you so much Carter."

"I love you to now lets go get some bacon." I said driving off.

Life is going great! We have the wedding planing done. We have the place, the date, the people and most importantly I have the love of my life. It's going to be the best day of our lives.

Shawn's POV

I have sent my mom text messages and tried to phone her but she just ignores them all. I really want her at my wedding.It is the most important and special day of anyone's life and I want the people there supporting me.

I want to find a way to patch up our relationship.

Maybe she acted the way she did because she lost the love of her life and knew she could never get him back. She might have been just upset and maybe she has excepted me for who I am.

I just miss her so much it hurts.

"Hey we should go see Matt and Carter haven't seen them in awhile." Taylor said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah it would be nice to see them again." I said.

We grab our stuff and headed for the door. It will be nice to see them again and maybe one of them could help me out with trying to fix my relationship with my mom. We also have to tell them about the wedding. We kinda forgot to. Opps.

________________________

Hey guys sucky chapter. But I haven't been in the best mood but I promise that next chapter will be better and longer. Thank you guys for everything. You are just amazing!!

QOTD- Whats your favourite ice cream?

THANK YOU FOR 71K READS!! THATS FREAKEN AMAZING!!!

I LOVE YOU MY FROSTED GLAZED SPRINKLED MUFFINS😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍