Chapter 6

Taylor's POV

I was shocked when I saw the text was from my ex Carter. (I know weird ship but it will make sense later)

Text conversation

"Hey babe." He sent.

"I'm not your babe. What do you want?" I sent not wanting to talk to him.

"I saw you at that party. Who was the guy you were talking to?"

Wait he was at the party? With who?

"Who were you at the party with?" I didn't think he knew anyone there.

"Sam invited me and when I got there I met up with someone. Now answer my question!" I think he's getting a little mad.

"His name is Shawn. Who did you meet?" I asked getting kinda curious. Not that I cared I was just wondering.

"None of your buissness, bye have fun with Shawn." After he sent that I knew he was mad. Good maybe now he will leave me alone.

I plug my phone in and decide to take a shower and go to sleep. Its the weekend so I'm hoping to see Shawn. I really want to tell him how I feel but I know for a fact he isn't gay like come on no one that hot could possibly be gay. I bet you he's a total ladies man. Yeah I'm not going to tell him......well not yet at least.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Next day

Shawn's POV

I still don't know what to do about Sam liking me. I didn't even know he liked guys because he was always making out with girls. Seriously he had a different girl like everyday. Damn I just realised that Sam is a slut. My best friend is a slut.

I got knocked out of my thoughts by my phone buzzing. I hope its Taylor. God I sound like a girl. I looked at my phone and IT WAS TAYLOR!!!!!

Text convention

"Hey Shawn :)"

"Hey Tay what's up?" At this point I couldn't stop smiling

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over, my parents are gone and there's nothing to do"

I was literly jumping for joy. If any one saw me right now they would think I'm crazy!

"Yeah sure. What's the address?" I asked

After he sent me the address I got dressed and made sure my hair wasn't a mess. Before I walked out I checked myself out in the mirror and damn I looked good!

Taylor's POV

Omg Shawn's coming over, I need to make myself presentable! I ran to my room and put on a tie-die muscle shirt and some skinny jeans with a pair of red Vans. I put on a bandana and looked in the mirror. Zaaamm I look good. I heard a knock on the door. He's here!!

I opened the door and damn he looked hot.

"Shhaawwnn!!!" I yelled and gave him a hug.

"Taaayyyy!!!" He yelled hugging me back. He was so warm and he gives amazing hugs.

We pulled away and I let him in. We started talking about how crazy the party was last night and stuff like that when Shawn said something. He said it to fast I didn't understand.

"Shawn I didn't get what you said." I said moving a little closer to him.

"I said......
____________________________

I'm on my friends i pod so i decided to give a quick update for you guys!!!

Hope you liked this chapter.

Make sure to favourite and give suggestions.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!