Chapter 35

Taylor's POV

You have no idea how good it feels to get out of that hospital bed. Shawn drove us to my house and came and opened my door for me.

"Ive missed you so much Tay." He said pulling me into a kiss.

"I have missed you so much more." I kissed back.

Shawn deepened the kiss and tangled his hands in my hair. I have missed this so much. I wrapped my arms around his waist and picked him up not braking the kiss.

"Wanna take this upstairs?" I asked. He shook his head and we walked upstairs.

I pushed him down gently and climbed on top of him reconnecting our lips. I licked his bottom asking for entrance witch he gladly gave me.

He tugged at the hem of my shirt and pulled it off. His came off right after. He starting tugging on the top of my pants and undid my belt.

"You sure your ready for this baby?" I asked him.

"Yes." He said.

I started kissing down his neck finding his sweet spot and started sucking on it. He moaned witch made me want him more.

I kissed down his chest leaving wet kisses as I went. I got down to his pants and pulled them off. I kissed down his V line and then back to his lips.

"Tay stop teasing." He said out of breath.

I went back down and pulled his boxers off with my teeth then pulled off my pants and boxers as well.

I flipped Shawn over and kissed the bottom of his spine before preparing myself behind him. I started out slow so Shawn could use to the feeling.

After he got use to it I pushed in all the way and started thrusting. He gripped the sheets and gasped. Opps guess he didn't see that coming.

I thrusted harder and harder until I felt myself getting close. I could feel Shawn tightening up meaning he's close as well.

"T-Tay i'm close." He stuttered.

I couldn't hold it in any more, I came and rode out my orgasm. Almost right after Shawn came as well.

I fell beside him and kissed his forehead.

"I love you Shawn."

"I love you to Tay."

Carter's POV

I still no clue if I should tell my parents or not. I know it sounds bad but I haven't even told them about me and Matt. Matt thinks I have told them about me and him but I haven't. He just thinks I don't want to tell them about the wedding because they will think we are to young but no. I don't know what to do at this point. I really want to tell Matt the truth but I don't want him to be mad.

"Cartah! Why have you been distant since you asked about your parents?" He asked. Its only fair if I tell him.

"Matt I need to tell you something but I want you to not get mad." I said taking both his hands in mine.

"Uh okay." Here goes nothing.

"My parents don't know about us." I said quickly.

"What! We have been together for how long and you haven't told them?" He asked.

"No." I told him.

"Are you ashamed of m-me?" he asked looking down.

"No Matt thats the last thing I am." I protested.

"Carter this is what we are going to do. We are not getting married until you tell your parents. I will be with you when you do decide to tell them but until then we aren't even going to talk about the wedding and to make it harder for you, you can't kiss me until you tell them." He told me with a smirk. At least he isn't mad.

"Okay. I guess thats fare." I told him.

________________________

Heyy guys I know this is a very bad chapter but a lot of you guys messaged me saying you wanted a update so i tried. I have had a very bad lung infection these last few days but i am trying to get better so i can give you better updates. Im just asking you guys to be a little patient with me for a little bit. Means a lot guys.

QATB-How do you think Carter's parents will react?

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALMOST 40k READS AND 1.23k VOTES. (i think thats the number lol)

I LOVE YOU GUYS TO DEATH MY FROSTED GLAZED SPRINKLED MUFFINS!!😘