Chapter 11

Carter's POV

When I woke up I was snuggled into Matt's chest and his arms were wrapped around my waist. I slowly got up and moved his arms so I wouldn't wake him up. I wanted to make him a good breakfast to wake up to so I made him bacon and eggs. I know he liked bacon so I made lots of that!

"What smells so good?" Matt asked in his husky morning voice. I could listen to that all day.

"I made you breakfast." I said laughing at his morning hair.

He came and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on mine. He was quite a bit taller then me but I was okay with it. He made me feel safe. He started rubbing my sides and kissing my neck so I put the bacon and eggs on a different burner and turned around so i was facing him.

He started kissing me and of course I kissed back. He taped my legs signalling me to jump so i did. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he sat me down on the counter. We were getting into it until we heard the door open.

"Damn really guys on the counter? By the food!!!" I let go of Matt and looked to see who it was. It was Taylor. Why is he here?

Taylor's POV

I wanted to go to Carter's and talk to him about Matt. I wanted to tell him that if he hurts him he's dead.

I got to Carter's house and walked in. I didn't bother knocking. When I walked in I smelt bacon so I walked into the kitchen and saw him and Matt, on the counter.

"Really guys on the counter? By the food!" I laughed.

Carter turned around and gave me a smile well Matt laughed and came over to me and hugged me.

"What are you doing here?" Carter asked still on the counter.

"I wanted to talk to you." I said to him.

"Okay then talk." He laughed. I looked at Matt and then back at Carter.

"I meant alone." I said sternly.

Carter jumped off the counter and lead me upstairs. We sat on his bed and he just looked at me waiting for me to speak.

"Look after what you did to me when we were dating I'm worried that your going to do the same thin-" I was cut off by him.........

Shawn's POV

Taylor texted me this morning with a cute morning text like usual and then said he was going to go talk to Carter today. Probably to tell him not to hurt Matt. I live how protective he is.

Since Taylor's busy today I texted Matt and asked what he was doing. He told me just sitting at Carter's board because Taylor is talking. He told me that I should come over and keep him company. I said I would.

He texted me the address and I went over. Matt told me to just walk in so when I got there I just walked in. He was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey Matt." I said walking over to the couch.

"Hey Shawn." He answered back.

Third person

Shawn and Matt talked about their relationships and how happy both of them were. They laughed and talked about everything going on.

Taylor's POV

He cut me off by pressing his lips to mine. It caught me off guard but as soon as I realized it I pulled away.

"What the fuck Carter!" I yelled. He broke up with me and he's with Matt. I knew it, he hasn't changed. He's still the same Carter. I didn't bother letting him explain I just walked down stairs and when I got down there Matt was just looking at me and Shawn was sitting next to him looking confused.

"What the yelling about?" Matt asked as he got up.

"Uh Matt we need to talk about something I should of told you a lot earlier." I said walking towards him.

____________________________

Hey guys I know I haven't updated for quite awhile. You guys favourited my other chapters and commented that you wanted me to continue so I decided to keep going.

I'm actually really happy with this chapter. Next chapter will have some drama in it so keep reading to fund out what happens.

Make sure to comment and favourite!

LOVE YOU GUYS! NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW!!