Chapter 32

Sam's POV

"Shawn I need to tell you something." I said turning to look at him.

"Please no more bad news." He pleaded. This is going to be so hard to tell him.

"I know were Taylor is." I told him.

"What! Were is he Sam?" He yelled.

"Just down the road a little at the main hospital." He looked so hurt.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked starting to calm down.

"Because I didn't want you to see him and I wanted you to forget about him so you would come to me." I said honestly.

"You were the one that hit him weren't you?" He asked.

"Yes." He raised his fist and connected it to my jaw. I fell to the ground holding my face.

"I actually thought you were here to help me threw this but I guess I was wrong. After all these years of us being friends I never thought you would do anything like this. I thought you moved on and that we could actually go back to being friends and forget about all this." He told me.

I got up from the ground and walked up to Shawn. He was starting to walk away.

"Shawn wait please!" I yelled. He stopped and turned around.

"Ill drive you to the hospital, lets just walk to my house and then ill drive you." I told him. He nodded his head and we started walking to my place.

We got to my place and jumped into my car. I started driving to the hospital and the hole way there Shawn never looked at me once. He didn't even say anything. I feel so bad for doing all this.

We got to the hospital and Shawn didn't even let me fully stop before he jumped out of the car and ran into the hospital. He probably doesn't want me to be with him so I just went home. This has been a pretty crappy day.

Shawn's POV

I jumped out of his car and ran as fast as I could to the front doors of the hospital. I ran up to the front desk and the lady looked at me with worry in her eyes.

"Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Uh yeah everything's okay but is Taylor Caniff staying here?" I asked.

"Yes are you family?" She asked.

"No i'm his boyfriend please let me see him." I begged.

"I'm not suppose to do this but ill let you go. If anyone asks you are his brother okay?" She asked. I nodded my head.

"Okay his room number is 324." I said thank you and ran up the stairs to the third floor.

I walked up the hall way and read all the numbers on the doors until I saw Taylor's. I wasn't sure what I was about to in to but I needed to see him. I took a deep breath in and opened the door.

He was laying there with his eyes closed and there were a few doctors in the room.

"Excuse me i'm Taylor's brother can someone tell me what happened?" I asked.

"Yes. Taylor was in a car accident and he slipped into a coma. You can talk to him if you like. We are pretty sure he can hear you. We will give you some privacy." They said as they walked out.

I walked over to the side of the bed and sat down. I grabbed his hand and started talking.

"Hey Tay i'm sorry that I haven't came to see you until now. Sam said he phoned the hospital and that you weren't here but today he told me that he didn't want me to find you so I would move on and go to him. He also told me that he was the one that hit you. I'm so sorry Taylor." I said starting to tear up.

"I love you." I said as I laid my head down on the pillow beside him.

Taylor's POV

"I love you." Shawn told me. After he said that Sam was the one that hit me I wanted to wake up and kick his ass but I just couldn't. I could feel the tear drops as Shawn talked to me and I felt so bad. I wanted to hug him and tell him that everything will be okay but I just can't. I hope i'm not like this for much longer.

'I love you to Shawn.' I thought to myself.

Carter's POV

So i have been thinking a lot about the hole engagement thing and I still cant decide if I want to or not. I mean don't get me wrong I live Matt and want to spend the rest of my life with him but I honestly think we are to young.

"Matt can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Yeah whats up babe?" he asked sitting down beside me.

"It's about the engagement."

"Oh. Okay. So whats your answer?" He asked hope filling his eyes. Seeing that makes me want to say yes so bad. I can't say no to him. I just cant. But we are to young. But I love him so much. God why is this so hard!!

"Matt I

____________________________

Heyy guys!! How are you doing? Great? Great! So what do you think about this chapter?

QATB- Do you think Sam is going to move on and actually find someone?

I love all of you so much!! Cant believe I have almost 30k reads. I never thought this book would go so far. So thanx guys!

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!💖

LOVE YOU MY FROSTED GLAZED SPRINKLED MUFFINS!😘😘😘😰