Chapter 26

Taylor's POV

"Hi Taylor." I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Shawn was standing inches away from me. Am I dreaming. I reach to my arm and pinched it.

"Oww." I whisper. Yeah i'm not dreaming.

"W-what are you doing here?"

"I can't do this anymore." He said before smashing his lips into mine. The lips I missed so much.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. His were full of love and lust. I missed his eyes so much. I just missed him all together. All his perfectness.

"Taylor i'm so sorry I pushed you away. I thought you didn't love me anymore so thats why I was ignoring you. I thought that if I texted you or anything you would get annoyed. I'm so stupid Tay i'm so sorry. I can't believe I did that to yo-"

I cut him off by placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Shawn it's not your fault. I'm the one that made this all happen. I cheated and messed everything up. I never stopped loving you and the only reason I stopped trying to get you back is because I was told that you didn't love me anymore. I wanted to let you be happy and move on." I told him.

"Who told you that?" He asked.

"Sam." He looked so shocked and mad.

"That makes sense. All of his bullshit makes sense!" He said threw gritted teeth. Damn what did Sam do Shawn to make him this angry?"

"Babe what do you mean?" I asked him as I pulled him onto my lap.

"You know how Sam ignored me for the longest time?" He asked me. I shook my head yes and he continued.

"Out of no where he started talking to me like nothing happened. He told me he had a boyfriend and he came over before I came here and he said that I deserve someone better then you and he made me feel special. He started leaning in and I guess it the heat of the moment but I kissed him back. He asked me out and I told him that my heart belongs to you and only you." He told me as a tear fell down his cheek.

I wiped it away and pulled him into a hug. I lifted his chin so he was looking at me kissed once again. What can I say I missed his soft lips.

"We are going to get him back okay? I have a plan."

"No." Wtf. Why not! He's a sneaky little bitch and honestly I want to kick his damn ass.

"Why not babe?" I wined.

"Because I already have a plan." Oh okay. Shawn's extremely attractive when he's like this.

"Thank you." Shit dis I say that out loud?

"Yes you did." He laughed. I pulled him into a kiss and he instantly deepened it.

He turned around so he was now straddling me. He started kissing down my neck and found my sweet spot. I let out a small moan.

"Lets take this upstairs." He whispered into my ear. Im turned on now.

I picked him up and carried him upstairs and threw him onto the bed. I started kissing down his neck and then back to his lips. I took off his shirt and mine came off right after. I went back to kissing his neck but this time I kissed down his abs as well. Im a little bit of a tease.

I was about to take off his pants when my phone rings.

"I'm kinda busy what do you want." I said annoyed

"Hey to you to Tay." Really Matt. REALLY!!

"Sorry. Hi, now what do you want?"

"You know how my moms a total bitch?"

"Yes now c'mon Matt i'm really busy."

"She is in jail!"

"Dude thats great now I have to go."

"Okay use protection and tell Shawn I say hi." I said okay and hung up the phone. How did he know I was about to fuck Shawn?

"Well the moment is kinda ruined." Shawn said laughing a bit.

"Yeah but we can always finish tonight." I said as I winked at Shawn. He blushed.

"I love you."

"I love you to Tay."

Carter's POV

After what happened with Matt's mom he has been a lot happier. Seeing him like this makes me happy as well so life's pretty good.

"Carter?" Matt asked as he came and straddled my lap.

"Yeah babe." I asked him.

"Let's get weird." He whispered into my ear. That turned me on so much.

"Don't have to tell me twice." I said as I kissed him. He pulled away. Wth.

"Just kidding. But can we do something?"He asked as he pulled away. Fucking tease.

"Yeah. Lets go on a date." I told him

"Great! Come pick me up at 8."He said as he pushed me out the door. Well thats one way to get a person out. God I love him.

I went home and showered. After I got out I looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:00. I have about a hour before I have to go get Matt so I have time to find something to wear.

After about 45 minutes I decided on black skinny jeans and a black and blue button up. I never knew I owned one of these. I threw that one and did my hair. Since this is a date I am not going to wear a snapback. I sprayed on some cologne. (Not sure if I spelt that right.) and went down stairs just in time to go pick up Matt.

I went to his house and knocked on his door and held out my hand.

"Ready babe?" I asked. He shook his head yes and grabbed my hand. Tonight should be fun.

____________________________

Heyy guys like I said I double updated!

Next chapter will the date so the QATB will be where do you think Matt is going to take Carter for their date and how do you think it will go?

Thank you guys so much for 17.9k reads and 840 votes! You guys are amazing!!

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!

Love you my frosted glazed sprinkled muffins!! 💖💘💞💗💓💕