Chapter 50

Carter's POV

"Calm down Carter. I don't see why you are so nervous. It is just a wedding." Jack told me.

I was a nervous wreck. I don't even know why I'm so nervous. I am marrying the one I love and want to spend the rest of my life with. I took a few deep breaths in and ran my fingers through my hair.

Jack slapped my fingers away.

"Don't! You are going to wreck it. I took a lot of time on that." Jack scolded.

"Okay, okay." I said throwing my hands up in surrender.

He smiled and patted my back before getting up and walking out of the door.

I got up and walked over to the full body mirror trying to fix my tie.

"Here let me help you Carter." A familiar voice said.

"Oh my god Cam what are you doing here?" I asked.

I haven't seen Cam since we were little kids.

"Me and Nash have been helping Tay and Shawn out with their wedding and they told us you were getting married to Matt so we decided we would come." He told me.

"You and Nash are still friends?" I asked surprised. They use to hate each other.

"We are pretty great friends." Cam told me.

"That's gre-"

"Hey babe there you are." Nash said coming over and giving Cam a quick kiss.

"We are married." Well I didn't see that coming.

I gave them both a hug and we sat down. We started talking about how me and Matt met and everything that has happened and just basically catching up.

Matt's POV

I can't really tell if I am nervous or what. I just want to marry him already. Right now my dad is helping me with my tie.

"I'm really glad you're here dad."

"Me to Matt. Now you sure you are ready for this?" He asked finishing my tie.

"I know I am dad. When I think about my future he's in it so I know he's the one." I told him.

He shook his head and gave me a hug before Taylor came in.

"TWO MINUTES FUCKER!" He yelled.

"Oh hey Matt's dad." He said and walked out.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

I walked out of the cabin and though the little batch of trees and over to the little isle that Jack and Jack made.

Everything was beautiful but the most beautiful thing out there was the one human standing at the end of it.

I walked down the isle and stood by Carter. My dad shook his hand and whispered something into his ear. Carter shook his head and smiled.

"Good evening everyone. Today we are here to celebrate the marriage of these two people.Carter do you take Matthew as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest asked.

"I do." He said smiling at me. I had tears in my eyes already.

"Do you Matthew take Carter as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest asked.

"I d-do." I smiled.

"You two can now share your vows." He told us.

Carter took out his vows that he has written out and looked at me.

"Matt you are my best friend and the love of my life. We have gone through so much to get to where we are now. You have helped me with so much and I can never repay you for that. I'm not afraid to be myself around you and I trust you with everything. I can't imagine my life without you and I am so happy that you are the one I'm standing up here with today. Us against the world forever and always." He said. At this point I had tears falling down my cheeks.

I grabbed my vows and whipped my eyes before starting.

"Carter there are not enough words to describe how much I love you. Without you I would of never been able to get the nerve to go and talk to my dad. I still have that one important person in my life because of you. You are willing to do anything for me. You make me bacon whenever I'm in the mood for it and you always put up with me. When I think about my future you are the only person I see myself with. You are my soulmate and I just love you so much. You are one of the few people who actually understands me and know the real me. I could never ask for a better best friend and husband. I love you so much Carter. Us against the world forever and always." I said.

"You may now present the rings." The priest told us.

Carter was the one who got the rings. He pulled them out of his pocket and I smiled at them. They were beautiful.

He grabbed my hand and slipped the ring on it. After I did the same to him.

"You may now kiss your husband."

We leaned in and shared a soft passionate kiss. I'm finally married to the love of my life.
________________________
Heyy guys how are you? I'm so happy to finally start writing the wedding chapters! I hope you liked Matt and Carters wedding just as much as I did.

QOTD- Whats your eye colour?

AOTD- Mine are blue/green

I'M ALMOST AT 100K READS AND I CANT THANK YOU GIYS ENOUGH.

I LOVE YOU MY FROSTED GLAZED SPRINKLED MUFFINS!!!!❤️❤️💚💚💚💜💜💙💙💛💛