Chapter 41 (Paris part 3)

Shawn's POV

"Shawn Mendes will you marry me?" Tears were rolling down my cheeks and I was froze in shock.

"Shawn? Babe you okay?" Tay asked getting up from his knee and walking to me.

"I love you so much, of course I will marry you!" I said jumping into his arms.

He spun me around and attacked me with kisses. He set me down and took my hand in his. He then slid the ring onto my finger and kissed me again. This has definitely been the best trip I will ever have.

"I love you to Shawn." Taylor said hugging me.

At this point the sun was completely down and the lights from the city were the only things giving us light. It was beautiful.

"I don't want to ever go back." I said laying my head on Taylor's shoulder.

"I know I don't either. But we can always come back." He said.

"Lets have the wedding here." I told him walking over to the ledge of the tower and looking over the city.

Taylor came and hugged me from behind and laid his head on my shoulder.

"That would be perfect." He whispered into my ear.

I turned around and gave him a soft kiss.

"We should head back to the hotel. Our flight leaves tomorrow." Taylor said grabbing my hand.

We walked back to the hotel enjoying the breeze and the lights. I can't believe that I am marrying the love of my life. It's insane how that party changed my hole life. All the drama and everything me and Tay went threw is paying off and I couldn't be more happy.

We got back to the hotel and went straight to our room.

"Do you want to pack now or when we get up tomorrow?" I asked.

"Lets just do it now so it's over with. I want to have a little time to walk around tomorrow before we leave." I shook my head and started packing. So did Tay.

It was 1:36 in the morning but we finally finished packing. We were both so tired.

I went to go climb into bed but Taylor pulled me back and started walking the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I watched him grab towels.

"We are not leaving here until we try this bathtub. C'mon I just want to relax. I promise no funny business." He said holding out his hand.

I grabbed it and walked into the bathroom with him. He started filling up the tub and adding some bubble bath. He pulled out some candles and lit them. He placed them around the bathroom and on the ends of the tub. He started stripping and I did to. We climbed into the tub and I leaned back onto his chest listening to the sound of his heart beat. He's all mine an I still can't believe it.

He wrapped his as around my waist and kissed the back the head. We laid there in comfortable silence until we wanted to het out.

We dried off and decided to go to bed.

Taylor's POV

I woke up the next morning before Shawn but I wasn't going to let him sleep in. I shook him awake and told him to het up.

He got up and we got ready for our last day in Paris.

"What do you want to do for the last few hours we have here?" Shawn asked me as he finished up his hair."

"I just want to go find a park somewhere and relax. I just want to be with you." Shawn told me.

"I am so in." I said kissing him on the nose then on the lips. He blushed.

We ended up walking to a beautiful park. It had a huge fountain with water going in different directions. The fountain had a angel on the top. The grass was very green and there were so many trees it pulled everything together.

"Our wedding should be here." Shawn said as he laid on the grass.

"Really? I would love that. It is so beautiful here." I said laying my head on his chest.

"Then it's settled."

For the last 2 hours we are here we spent it laying on the grass just talking and enjoying each others company. It was amazing but unfortunately now we have to go back home.

We walked back to the hotel, grabbed our bags and called a cab. We walked outside and waited for the driver to pick us up.

The driver got here and he drove us to the airport. We made it just in time for our flight. We got on and took our seats.

"See you soon Paris." I said out the window as the plane flew into the air.

________________________

Heyy guys heres the last chapter of Paris. These three chapters have been my favourite ones to write. Hope you guys liked them!

I will try and update tomorrow or the next day.

QOTD- Anyone excited for The Walking Dead season 5 premiere this Sunday? If not then what is your favourite TV series?

I love all of you guys so much!! You have been absolutely amazing and I just love you so much!

Thank you for all the votes and comments!!

LOVE YOU MY FROSTED GLAZED SPRINKLED MUFFIS!!❤️💚💜💙💛