Chapter 30

Taylor's POV

I had no clue were I was or what happened. The only thing I could remember was going to my car to go somewhere.

I heard voices all around me talking about how bad someones injuries were but I didn't know who they were talking about.

"We think he has slipped into a coma but we aren't sure. He wont wake up but he has some reaction to some things. I think Mr.Caniff will recover but I can't make any promises." Okay so I'm the one they are talking about.

Wait if the people around me are saying things like that I must be in a hospital. But I still can't remember what happened or why I would be put in the hospital.

I laid there trying so hard to open my eyes but no matter how hard I tried they just wouldn't open. This is starting to kinda piss me off.

After a little while I heard the door open and someone come sit beside me. I felt someone grab my hand and bring it up to their mouth. I heard sniffling and a sob here and there but who ever it was they didn't say anything. I tried to recognize the feeling of this persons but I just couldn't. I know it wasn't Shawn's because his are so soft and smooth. This persons hand was small and it felt like they had longer nails. A girl maybe. But who?

After a little while the person let go of my hand and kissed me in the forehead. I listened as the person got up to see if i could figure out what shoe they were wearing. I heard a click every time they stepped so i'm guessing high heels. It was definitely a girl. After she left I laid their trying to think of who would care to come and see me and more importantly what girl would care enough to come see me.

After I thought about it only one person came to mind. Someone that was horrible to me but after everything she did she would always tell me that she would be there. I just don't see why she would pick now to start caring...

Shawn's POV

I was currently laying with Sam on the couch while he played with my hair. I don't know why but it has always calmed me down. I was still crying but not as bad anymore. I can't stop thinking about Taylor and if he is okay or if he's not going to make it.

"Sam?" i asked sitting up.

"What?" he asked wiping the tears from my cheek with his sleeve.

"Do you think he's going to be okay?"

"I don't know Shawn I really don't."

"Can you phone the hospital and ask if he is there or if he got sent somewhere else please?" I asked.

He nodded his head and went into the kitchen to phone. He came back a few minutes later and sat down.

"They said they have no records of him there and then I told them what happened and they said if the damage was bad they would if sent him somewhere else." Great he's badly hurt and I don't even know were he is. I'm such a bad boyfriend.

I didn't realize I was crying again till Sam pulled me to his chest and laid down. I cuddled into him and rested my head in the crook of his neck and cried. I can't believe all this happening right now!

Sam's POV

Shawn asked me to phone the hospital and see if Taylor was their so me being the kinda of friend I am said I would but honestly i'm not going to.

I waited for a few minutes and then went back to Shawn. I told him they had no records of him and all that and he believed me. I could tell by the look on his face that he was about to cry so I grabbed him and laid him down with me. In the condition he is in I don't think it's going to be that hard to get him to crawling to me. I just need to make sure he doesn't find out Taylor is in the hospital literally 3 blocks away. Just got to keep him distracted and I know how to.

Carter's POV

The place Matt took me to was absolutely beautiful. He had it all decorated with lights and flowers and it was just amazing.

He took my hand and led me threw some of the trees until we reached a table with some candles and two plates. He pulled out my car and went and sat down across from me. The food was amazing and so good.

After we finished eating Matt got up and grabbed my hand again. He started walking threw a few more trees and as we walked I started to notice there were photo's hanging from the branches that hung down. They were photo's of us from the party up to now. They were so cute and I didn't think he saved all of these. See there were hundreds of photo's. We are kinda addicted to taking photos. We got to the end of the path and at the end there were flowers and lights and it was beautiful. We walked to the flowers and when we got there Matt did something totally unexpected. I couldn't believe what was about to happen.

Matt's POV

So after I showed Carter around and took him threw the path of all our pictures I led him to a place that was covered with lights and flowers. I made sure everything was perfect and that nothing was out of place. I wanted this night to be perfect and so far it has been. Now all I need is fore Carter to do one thing and my whole life will be forever perfect. Here goes nothing. I let go of Carters hand of stood in front of him. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a black box.

I got down on one knee and opened it.

"Carter you make me the happiest person on earth and I have no idea what I would do without you. You have helped me threw everything and have stuck by side threw all the bullshit in my life. I never knew what it felt like to be fully accepted or loved but after you came into my life you showed me how that felt. You showed me that there is always going to be someone that cares and that someone was you. I love you so much Carter and I want to be with you for the rest of my life so, Carter Reynolds will you marry me?" He had tears in his eyes and his hand over his mouth. After a few seconds he finally said...

____________________________

Heyy guys!! How are you my lovelies? I have been extremely busy with high school but its starting to slow down so ill be able to update a little more then i have been lately.

Thank you guys for 26k and 1k votes. You guys are absolutely amazing!

QATB- who do you think the girl in Taylor's hospital room was?

And what do you think Carter will say?

I will update as soon as I can!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!

LOVE YOU MY FROSTED GLAZED SPRINKLED MUFFINS!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖