Chp 28- While am sober

Lydia's POV

While am sober.

"Oh Lydia is this, the way the relationship is going to end." Michael said heavily as I watched the Kane's in the dining room, of course I made sure that nobody saw me talk over the phone... only Stephanie had my number because she was my well... forbidden girlfriend who was currently making eye contact with me and winking when the Kane's weren't seeing.

Luckily the only slaves in here was Taylor and myself, I made a note to give Taylor the phone so she could call her beloved well missed family. I just Hope that she remembers the number.

"Michael..." I began with a whisper as I watched Stephanie from my corner of my eye, the girl kept biting and licking them lips which I wanted to kiss. I was glad that she actually wanted to kiss me "I said I'II come soon. It's been so difficult to leave the house."

"I know that, you've already told me that, but..."

"What's bothering you?" I asked before narrowing my eyes fully on Stephanie who seemed to beam at my attention....oh god. I signed before trying to concentrate on washing these fucking dishes regardless of how the was a damn dish washer.

"Well, um....this weekend is my sister's funeral and I was hoping you would come."

"Shit, this weekend?"

"No it's actually next week." Michael clarified.

"Ok... I'II ask for a break. I hope." I muttered before exchanging goodbyes with him.

I looked at Taylor who smiled at me while she wiped the plates.

"Taylor... you can use my phone to call your family." I muttered before I flickered my phone and she beamed before nodding.

"Thanks." She murmured and I smiled before looking at Stephanie who was apparently frowning which caused me to smirk. I washed the last plate before wiping my hands and I decided to call lady frowning.

L: Jealous?

S: of course not.

L: shouldn't you be eating.... your dinner?

S: whatever.

L: come on babe, she's just a friend.

S: I know.

I looked up from my phone to see Stephanie standing up and leaving. I signed before cleaning the kitchen. Taylor and I left as quietly and unoticed as possible. Once in the basement and in our area I gave her my phone and she touched it slowly and carefully like she never touched a phone in forever and that caused my heart to ache. I showed her where to dial her number and she inserted them so quickly I lost count. I waited until the phone was picked out and that's when Taylor spoke softly and tenderly. I smiled still wishing that I could help everyone in here but I knew that it was limited.

"Zàilài?....Karama kun you learn English?.....shénme shíhòu?....mama proud."

I understood a few English words. I watched her talk for what felt like hours and I wasn't going to stop here though I was happy that she didn't make noise. If the other slaves saw they would do anything to tell one of Isaiah Kane's kids for something important return. When Taylor finished she hugged me and thanked me countless times and I just smiled but cursed when I checked the time.

I was five minutes late to go to Stephanie and the girl got super neddy which was sexy and half annoying.

I bid a smiling Taylor bye before sneaking to Stephanie's room which was difficult because I wasn't supposed to be seen and for some reason the boys were chilling.

I didn't knock just entered to find Stephanie frowning while looking at her phone and that caused me to smile before I walked to her.

"Hey." I whispered and earned a nod. She www wearing those shorts that showed off pale legs "honey--"

"I said I understand." She snapped which made me smile.

"No, you don't." I said making her narrow her eyes "babee, stop being jealous. It's nothing, besides she doesn't have juicy lips..."

Stephanie huffed but I could see her mouth twitch so I countinued.

"Pale juicy legs and warm arms along with that--"

"I get it..." Stephanie mumbled.

"Mmh." I said before carefully climbing her queen sized bed just so I could hug her and was thankful she accepted.

"I want to get us couple t-shirts." She said after a minute while I savored the rich purfume that I suddenly got used to.

"Ooh my baby wants to do relationship goals."

"Well it's not Queen and Queen t shirts more like Good and bad, I saw it on Instagram once." She mumbled before placing her hand dangerously close to my boob.

I groaned feeling her tense up.

"You've been quite a tease today." I said and regardless of how Stephanie just simply didn't say anything for a full minute, I could feel her smirk.

"I don't know what you talking about."

"Says the girl that was winking and licking her lips." I uttered a I still noticed how her hand was near my left boob.... Stephanie finally signed.

"I kinda want to feel it while am sober."

I hummed like I understand but I didn't understand nothing.

"Ehh... what?"

"When we make love." She mumbled before pushing me away and leaving me chocking on my own spit while she giggled and before I could say a comeback or process what she said, she was back and she held a necklace in my face. A necklace that I saw Pearl give neddy, the necklace that finalized things between a host and a dominant.

"Gosh... Steph it's too soon and risky--"

Stephanie just hushed me with a kiss that made me weak in the knees even though she was simply practicing.

"No, it's not. I'II protect you."

"Have you thought about the consequences?"

"I have Lydia and I choose you to be my dominant. Just promise to make me feel it, feel everything when we make love. I want to feel you inside me whilst am sober. I want to feel your hands on me while I moan and I want to feel it when am sober." She said making me swallow with indecision "just take the necklace and think about it."

I hesitantly took it with shaky hands because God knew I would break down there.

"While am sober." I muttered.

"While am sober." Stephanie agreed before quickly changing the subject "anyway school was hell, I didn't study then Mr ugly comes and lectures me about my C. Fuck that am already rich..."

But all I could focus on was the necklace that held the python, a python that felt like it was looking at me with red eyes.

Did I want to Stephanie's dominant so quickly?..... it's been two weeks in the relationship and sure we bonded but was it too soon or not?

Did I even love her?