Chp 35- Drugged

Stephanie's POV

Drugged.

"You're too pale."  The brown haired short ten year old said with a smirk as her two friends giggled like there's no tomorrow.

The pale young child just watched them with sad eyes as they pushed her and she fell on the ground with a small 'oop' as the three young children laughed before skipping away happily. The pale child with black dark hair whimpered pitifully at herself, her blue eyes that flickered with a touch of black filled with tears, she raised herself slowly before dustin herself off.

Her clothes were dirty and raggy, she barely knew her parents, all she knows is that she lived with many and shared a bed with three people just like every child. She lived in a huge green building with something among the words of Children shelter....but of course she didn't understand any words.

The pale child was more worried about her appearance. Why was she so pale and fluffy including chubby? Why were her eyes blue and why did they have a touch of black?

Snow White was pale and almost as white like her so why wasn't she loved, she ran away to the park and saw families with other Children playing joyfully but she never got that. She sat at the empty bench with her eyes cast down as the sun started disappearing and all she could think is how she'll be the ugly pale girl.

"You look sad." A deep voice murmured out of nowhere and the pale girl looked around with huge blue/black eyes. A man sat beside her with a sweet smile on his face, sharp jawline and a neat beautiful suit was on his body "My name is Isaiah.... what's yours?"

"S-stephanie." The pale child murmured softly also with fear, mother Carey had told her that strangers were dangerous but this one looked nice plus he gave her a smile.

"That's such a beautiful name." Isaiah said before running his hands through the dark raven black hair "You look absolutely beautiful."

"T-THANKS!" Stephanie said with a huge smile, for once someone finds her beautiful "like snow white?"

"Like snow white." Isaiah agreed "where do you live?"

Stephanie just made a huge building with her hands causing Isaiah to laugh deeply.

"You should be a Queen. A beautiful pale badass female host that doesn't tolerate shit." Isaiah said with a nod "Queen Stephanie Kane...."

A gasp tore out my lips, as my eyes opened slowly, I looked around for a few minutes just to see what's happening but unfortunately that was a mistake and immediately my eyes went shut. My body felt like it was filled with stones, I felt heavy and my mind was just purely blank and utterly numb for a few minutes, I just lay on the floor trying to summon the spit that wasn't there at all.

It took minutes to finally realized what happened and I groaned pitifully, Lydia was taken away from me, I somehow got drunk spiked and lastly that memory just made me....

A deep laugh echoed and I immediately forced my eyes open regardless of how much I really wanted to close them and never ever open them. I looked around with half open eyes, I got a view of a suit and bars, I briefly wondered what made my body so sore and heavy, what made my throat dry and what's worse is that I was feeling very hungry..... literally hungry.

"You're awake." I heard from somewhere but my eyes and body couldn't co-operate with me in any way, my mind was thinking to fully attack this stranger and show him what Isaiah made out of me ever since he sheltered me, to show him who I truly was but my stupid body was heavy. My eyes closed again and I licked my suddenly dry lips but they still felt dry.

"Who's there?" I rasped and regretted it because my throat felt as dry as a desert and I felt like I would immediately swim in water forever.

What's happening to me?

"It's Michael remember," the deep voice said and I mentally cursed myself for actually believing someone I didn't know was trying to be sweet to a gangster like me "Ok maybe I over did it with the medicine?"

"What?" I managed painfully and received laughter, I felt like sleeping, I needed it.

"You know," that Michael dude said, I can't believe this. Creak was definitely a place not to trust anyone because basically it felt like almost everyone is a scorpion "My sister Katherine, a pale brunette was there of course that wasn't her real name, her real name was Cora, she was beautiful. She served under the scorpions but I told her not to, but does she listen? Noooo, bitch went on and served Hades which y'all took off his head and burnt him into nothing. That fool Hades was never intelligent anyway, I knew we got a stupid ass King of slaves but what mattered is that my sister was in there and y'all burned her. She was a bitch but I loved that bitch."

He kept on ranting and if only I could speak I would have kicked his mouth... This dude talks too much, I swear he was giving me a headache and he spoke more than he should actually and his voice was barely sexy anyway.

"Anyways," Michael said sounding bored and I was slowly falling into sleep "I shouldn't have drugged you too much, shit!." I heard signs of footsteps before they finally stopped "Aurgh I hope you die slowly this isn't a normal drug it......"

"Shut up." I interrupted, he was really giving me a headache, and I was irritated and wasn't in the mood to speak.

"What was that?" An amused voice said "you mumbling."

"I said shut up!" I gasped because saying that so loudly hurt ''They will come for me.''

"Eeeewwwww." Michael mumbled with a chuckle "So pythons fuck each other now?"

"Fuck you."

"No Stephanie dear," he said just as deep sleep feel upon me "You're the one who's fucked." Was the last thing I could hear before I went into a numbful rest as Isaiah's words echoed through my head.

"You should be a Queen, A pale beautiful badass host that doesn't tolerate shit.....Queen Stephanie Kane."

*******

A/N: a few more chapters then book three will finally be here....

Any guesses of who it could be about?