Q and A

Q and A

Totally_weird: *Does creepy dance while holding a piece of pizza* woah!! It's finally over! Book three is outtt!

Steven: would you please stop that?!

Totally_weird: you just pissy because it's your story that's currently out.

Kieran: I knew it *wears shades while smirking like a boss*

Totally_weird: Yeah yeah on to the Q and A please.

Q) Was Michael a scorpion?

Totally_weird: goshhh well--

Kieran: of course he wasn't a scorpion but he wasn't really in the team meaning he was more of a rogue.

Steven: I don't get it.

Kieran: of course you don't you knuckle head, firstly he didn't get a scorpion tattoo because he isn't in any gang but he considered himself a Mafia without the crew so basically he was a guy who knew the Mafia world because he was just a Mafia without a group. In other words.....He was just a gangster that owned a club.

Totally_weird: wooow you seem to know your information.

Kieran: Duh.

Lydia: *gives Kieran a hot ugly hateful look*

Totally_weird: Goshhh I can smell the love in this place.

Q) What is a rogue in the Mafia world?

Totally_weird: A rogue like Kieran explained is someone who isn't in a Mafia gang...is more like someone who is a wolf but without the pack meaning they prefer to be a Mafia all by their own without a gang.

Lydia: This is just so complicated...I think am getting a headache *rubs head*

Kieran: maybe because this information is way too much for your small brain.

Lydia: I've never wanted to burn someone so much until know.

Kieran: The flames will only make me look hotter and cooler.

Lydia: yeah and you shall melt just like a marshmallow and peace shall rain on Earth.

Kieran: at least I get--

Totally_weird: OK!

Q) Now that Stephanie confessed her love for Lydia...Does Lydia love her now?

Lydia: Is complicated.... I don't--

Kieran: oh wow.

Pearl: *comes in with neddy* what did we miss??

Totally_weird: Lydia just answer the damn Question!

Lydia: I don't know ok!?

Q) Will Stephanie forgive her family??

Lydia: I hope she hates all of them until the very next decades.

Kieran: I don't care *blank face and twitching eyes*

Pearl: In my defense nobody told me.

Steven: *swallows before looking elsewhere*

David: This is all Kieran...it has his words written all over it.

Kieran: duh *leaves*

Totally_weird: wow that was akward... y'all blame Kieran for everything.

Q) So.... what will happen next?

Totally_weird: Ok firstly book three is out, there's where it continues. After that two more books and the mystery suprise book.

Pearl: *snickers* I so can't wait to see Kieran story.... because I already know his biggest secret.

Neddy: really?

Pearl: oh yeah....

Q) Can a dominant break up with their submissives?

David: *clicking on his phone* most definitely but then you know it's complicated because you already claimed them and gave them the neckla--

Pearl: eeeh that means you have to take away the necklace and those flowers....THOSE PRESENTS AND THEN TELL EM TO GO TO THAT EX ISL---

Totally_weird: Omg Pearl shup up.

Q) Will Emmanuel get his own book?

Emmanuel: yeah you motherfucker, people wanna know more about me.

Totally_weird: no

Emmanuel: wait...is the last book about me. Omg totally_weird I didn't know you loved me that much.

Totally_weird: gosh that's horrific. Of course the third book isn't about you.

Emmanuel: Dude you basically made me some back up character *huffs*

Totally_weird: I know *smirks* anyway am so sorry that this Q and A is short. Sorry for the slow updates, life has been cruel to me like always. Enjoy book three!!! ❤️❤️ Thank y'all for reading, voting and commenting.