Chp 27- Sneaking around

Stephanie's POV

Sneaking around.

A week passed out nicely and the scorpions were silent. I adjusted to having Lydia cuddle with me everynight and sometimes she fetched me from the school.

I finally had someone to hold me but I still haven't kissed her on the lips and she never protested. She countinusly apologized for how she just took my virginity and ran away. I understood her side of the story which was fine... I suppose.

But I was ready to make out, I wanted to kiss Lydia on the lips and watch her swollen lips, I bet they are soft. I've caught her gaze there so I figured there would be no issue at all. I paced in my room, it was time to go to school but I wasn't going. I called Katie and she answered on the third ring.

"Girl?"

"Yeah, can't come today...that cool?"

"Oooooh you going to see mystery guy, is he older?"

I rolled my eyes, my friends claim that I have a secret boyfriend, that my skin and smile was different and that I sometimes don't climb my family's car because he fetches me, of course Seth was more annoying when he found out.

I signed in annoyance.

"There's no one...''

"Mmmh, I suppose. Did you guys already make love?"

I blushed.

"Katie O'Brien!!"

She simply chuckled before busting out laughing like she was enjoying some personal Joke.

" Fine I'II tell everyone." I smiled before dropping the call and walking out with my pyjamas. The dining room was already looking good and I checked for some mistakes before nodding approvaly and taking a seat before eating, shockingly no one was here. Pearl probably left to school to cause more shit.

Now that she's back, no one got freedom, the girl punished us with something new everyday. Regardless that am her family member, she would still prank me like one time she filled all lockers with honey... how she planned it was beyond my knowledge. She even placed a cockroach in the cafeteria and although it was tiny, everyone ran out and she just laughed at us even rolling on the floor before picking it up and thanking the cockroach like it was human.

Only neddy enjoyed himself because he walked peacefully and was graced with Pearl's kisses. This is why Pearl is fear...tsk.

I was brought back from my thoughts when I noticed that a hand covered mine and when I looked up, Lydia's face was there. I blushed at her closeness and the hunger that burned inside her eyes.

"So you didn't go to school?" Her voice was filled with desire that I swallowed, her breath hitting my face because she was only a foot  away.

"Um... Lydia they'll see." I mumbled with panic but she kissed my cheek dangerously close to my mouth which made me gasp.

"They're not here yet, it's like you said ...on the down low or low key." She said before kissing my neck with her hands still on my hands so I tilted my head as she suckled and licked then she suddenly stopped and I resisted a whine.

"Anything else my Queen?" She asked before licking her lower lip.

Fucking tease.

I was about to ask but Kieran entered and I shaked my head.

"No....just warn that young girl slave with hair as short as yours that she's playing with fire with her sneaking around." I warned and she only smirked before leaving.