Chp 6- Drunk mistress

The owner of the kisses club and friend of Lydia ( Michael Wilson)

******
Lydia's POV

Drunk mistress.

I drunk yet another shot before ordering more. The alcohol burned my throat and sat in my stomach numbing the emotions that I have for Pearl.

I swallowed another shot before placing a few bills and decided to leave. I wasn't that drunk anyway, I just took ten shots and it didn't do nothing.

I wanted to faint, I wanted to feel dizzy and nauseous including how much I wanted to vomit but I couldn't do it because I was actually tired of drinking.

I need a therapist.

I stumbled a bit but caught my balance in the Kisses club.

"Hey....hot stuff." a manly voice said and I turned to find a male with dark raven hair, green eyes and tattoes.

Honestly he looked good but he didn't have the vibe or that thing that made you wet or something. I rolled my eyes.

"Mmmh... lemme buy you a drink." He offered and I tilted my head to look at him.

"So you could spike it?.... I wasn't born yesterday bitch." I stated before leaving sweaty bodies that had lips on lips and bodies grinding on each other.

My feet felt like they are crumbling but I walked until I was out of the club. The air was crispy and the sky was no longer the beautiful sky blue colour instead it was turning dark blue.

I walked ignoring the people who were looking at me like an alien.

I arrived at the rich estate before fixing my khakhi outfit and ponytail so that I look like am not tipsy. I cursed under my breath at not having picked up some mint.

I rang the bell and the gate opened along with a guard and he let me in without questioning me at all which was a relief.

I kinda regreted coming here because now I was horny and tired but I managed to keep myself collected as I walked into the house and scanned the area and luckily there was no one.

I quickly stepped on the stairs but froze when I reached Pearl's door.

"Hello father." Pearl was saying and I froze before putting my ear on the door. I didn't know that their father wanted them to call.

Normally he never answered.

"Mafia of fear... I hear you have a host?"

My heart didn't drop, it completely froze but what was I expecting?

"Yes...neddy babe say hi."

"Ooh hello sir."

"Oh you sound like a nerd.... good."

"Aurgh daaad." Pearl whined and Isaiah laughed deeply.

"What?.... anyway I have to see the guy."

"I think we both know you already saw him."

"Maybe... anyway I gotta leave, goodbye Neddy Smith."

It went silent for a while before Pearl made a rude noise.

"He knows my surname?" Neddy asked.

"Duh... anyway neddy do you wanna..."

I think I knew what that meant.

"Honestly I... I don't think I can at the moment Pearl..it reminds me of Hades."

I felt like I would vomit so I quickly left for the basement even though I never came in here but I knew a spot was available for me.

I inhaled deeply and passionately. Honestly the only way to get over Pearl was to actually move on and not be so close to her.

I entered and eyes turned to me but luckily the slaves could shower now so it didn't stink. I said nothing but walked around, mattresses were on either side of the wall so there was space in the middle.

This basement wasn't a basement...it was sooo huge and large it felt like a house without furniture. Faces I didn't know looked at me and I had to look down for a bit because all I got were sad expressions.

No slave looked like they wanted to share a place since they were sitting on the mattresses with two individuals but I saw a hand rise so I walked to the far corner on the righten side.

I found a chick who had dark hair and her eyes were dark, she was slim and sexy.

"Hello." She greeted but she had an accent. It was thick and tangible-- I shivered as I remembered Pearl's nickname for her host.

Tangible.

"Hey..um you from China?"

She nodded eagerly before patting the mattress and I sat down.

"I...no friends so I thought...you, me be friends." She said and I found it cute how she tried to speak perfect English."

"Yes...we can be friends.Do you have a pair scissors?"

She nodded before digging under the mattress and giving them to me and I cut my hair making her make a rude noise and I chuckled but continued until I could put down the scissors on the mattress. My hair reached my ears now.

"Am Lydia Adams." I introduced.

"Am Taylor Kitsch. You smell."

"Thank you." I said but she shook her head before she clarified.

"Of alcohol...you drunk mistress."

"Meh. I guess I am a drunk mistress, not anymore though... I think. Only for a few days."