Chp 1- The beginning of war

Previously on The Nerd's Mafia

A scorpion member whose hair was coloured in red and mud looked upon the first feared Mafia crew with pure hatred but he wasn't going to die without saying a piece of his mind. His lips parted as he uttered his words.

"Y'all think you won.. what you killed was not just a person." The scorpion soldier said in a raspy voice that cracked along with a stain of blood "it was a king of our kind..a ruler of slaves. He had blood worthy of a Scorpion."

With that a bell rang so loudly it caused the children of Isaiah Kane to grimace and cover their ears...and soon it stopped as he uttered his final warning.

"Our community weeps for their..." He coughed another painful bloodly stain that passed through his lips before he countinued " King so your tears are about to expand because it's the beginning of a war besides........

"A king for a Queen." With that his eyes closed and his body remained unmoving.

*******

Stephanie's POV

The beginning of War.

Woow....woow and wooow.

I didn't know what to say or do as I looked at the burning building. The scorpion soldier has died after he left his so called warning, what could the second rated mafia crew do that is murderous and dangerous.

Fighting them was actually much more easier and quicker. I watched as Pearl hugged neddy for dear life, they looked so in love and I had wondered what I did to not deserve such a title called love.

I was the definition of beauty while Pearl was just fear and she wore the ugliest baggy clothes but I wasn't going to tell my own sister that, I still feared her.

Right on time the trucks I called  which were about two of them came and the surviving python soldiers ran and sat comfortably while we entered the Lamborghini. Kieran entered the driver seat placing Hades head on his thighs and I resisted a grimace, these people don't know hygiene, David took the seat next to Kieran and we just squeezed each other until we fit.

Neddy was thin and skinny, a tiny small thing that had glasses and hair so dark I thought it represented darkness. Pearl was tall but didn't reach David and Kieran instead she was a beautiful slim brown skinned girl.

I watched as they giggled together. Who would have thought an isolated girl would find a reason to laugh. Pearl used to be horrible and isolated but I couldn't say anything about that because she was mostly all alone and quite weird.

"You know how much I missed you?" Pearl was saying, her braided hair in a ponytail that had a small amount of blood as she stroked neddy's hair. Kieran drove in speed mode so that we could leave the crime scene safely.

"I don't...you might wanna tell me." Neddy said with a smile trying not to let his eyes close and that had Pearl beaming.

"I missed you so much...am going to spend a full month with you, damn baby I missed you. Not even Emmanuel's ugly face could heal the amount of pain I felt."

"Hey!" Emmanuel protested and it successfully made neddy laugh a bit which made Pearl smile.

I watched with envy as they spoke and laughed until we arrived to the rich estate and we all left and by all I mean Pearl left with Neddy while Blossom called a doctor, Emmanuel just walked inside the house and David just took out his phone and went to the garden.

Kieran remained and I knew I was going to get a lesson for it. I inhaled stiffly as the soldiers that fought left the trucks one by one.

"Stephanie." The heir I mean Kieran started "you know better, it was one of the slaves that gave Pearl mystery letters and you didn't know. Am disappointed."

"It won't happen again." I reasurred.

"I hope so because your mission to make Pearl not to fall in love with Neddy failed. You know much more better." With that he left.

I watched him leave with a twitching eye and flairing noise. Pearl had the guts to stand against Kieran but I couldn't because I was a damn host, a fucking submissive so my family saw that as a sign to abuse their titles on me.

It was either David or Kieran and gosh were they so ungrateful, I did so much for them but they never noticed or even cared.

I rolled my hands together before leaving to the place where all slaves stayed, where they all slept and did their daily lives.

I walked straight to the basement. The house was so huge that the basement was enough to carry about one hundred and fifty of them.

The moment I opened the door all of them were know on their feet with their heads down. All hair in a ponytail and short khaki dresses.

"So one of you found it worthy to betray me." I shouted and of course no one replied me.

"Well... tomorrow a few rules change. Stop talking and get your lazy asses to your mattresses. No dinner." I said then turned and left for the dining room.

We all had roles to play as the children of Isaiah Kane but couldn't it have been better not to do that. Rather remain the spoilt children who didn't know that their father was a ruthless prick that killed anyone who disobeyed him.

Kieran was a dominant along with David and Pearl but Steven and I were not which is why we ended up trying to impress.

A host was a weak thing and I craved to be in their power so knowing that I had the power to rule over something satisfied my desire to be a dominant.

Luckily when i got there, the food was perfectly ready and set. Square plates along with a fancy set of forks and knife, thankfully no one came yet so I had to check the table in order to make sure those idiots didn't ruin anything.

I had to make sure that everything in the house was spotless and beautiful including how the dining room was and how it should be. I had a right to punish and rule over something and I was not letting them eat tonight but what could I say... it's what I did for a living.

It was always the life of a Queen...a Queen and Mafia of slaves.