Chp 34- Interrogation

Lydia's POV

Interrogation.

I opened my eyes which felt very heavy, my throat felt dry too and I had to close my eyes for a second before opening them again. My vision was a bit blurry but it became clear after a minute, my body ached too, I tried to stretch but my hands were tied up and so where my legs but my lips had a tingling sensation and I had the edge to touch them but I was tied up.

It took me a minute to realise that I wasn't actually getting killed yet, I was in a damn container...okay not a container but rather an interrogation room just like the one in a murder mystery movies except this one was full of cameras, a lot of them. I raised an eyebrow at that as I sat in a chair and my hands and legs were tied up by a......rope?...... really?

There was a table in front of me and another empty chair. I sat there numbly for a few seconds before remembering everything. Fuck Kieran just had to go and pull the past game, he just had to go and say something I didn't want to bring up, I guess the saying "The past will come hunt you." was true, except that bastard did his information. Honestly I was expecting to wake up in some room filled with dead bodies but instead I wake up here.

I always knew about my past but I always ignored it. Ignorance is bliss, you don't even have to feel an irritable ache in your chest because your ignoring it. I didn't want to remember my family, it became something that I practiced...how to act like I forgot my own past....the girl I used to be but thanks to Mr Kieran, it was all revealed.

I suppose it would be hard to explain to Pearl but harder to explain to Stephanie....gosh Stephanie, I wonder how she was feeling, what did they do to her, what are the slaves thinking, what would her father say, who is there for her.

Even though she joked about not giving me sex once I have returned, I knew I heard that disappointment hidden deep within. I cringed at that, holy Moses am the worsed dominant but I couldn't help the smile that glowed on my face, she believed that I would come back, come back to her.

I don't know how long I sat there, busy thinking on how to explain to Pearl and also Stephanie....once am out of here.

The door suddenly opened to reveal Kieran who wore a shit eating smirk, he had his left hand on his pants where his dick is clothed, his height was large and his hair was a flowing mess, he wore millitary jeans and a vest so that his muscles were on display. He walked to me like some American teenager that just knew hip hop style.

I just gave him a deadpanned look and raised a brow, just looking at his face... I already knew that I wanted to slap this hoe.

"Well....well....well lady of the flame." He said cockily before taking the extra seat, so basically he faced me.

"That's the name I left in the past." I said in irritation.

"I know," he said boredly "You earned that title of being the lady of flames all because you managed to survive the fire you set for your parents and many more also killing others by burning them....woow."

"Where is Stephanie?" I asked instead.

"She's just being dramatic." Kieran mumbled without interest "Honestly though, am struggling between beheading you and just letting my gun to all the talking."

"Where's Stephanie?" Kieran rolled his eyes at that before yawning like what I had asked wasn't important.

"I don't know." Kieran mumbled "we are here concerning you asshole."

"I believe you're the asshole here." I said with an eye-roll "You basically make your sisters and brothers feel like shit, dude you walk around like you know everything but you don't know anything. You are at fault in this situation."

"Oh I know." Kieran's voice was definitely colder and hard and his eyes were filled with anger, "Anyway you killed men for nothing?"

"I've killed men who I have slept with." I mumbled "until I had a taste of pussy."

"You mean my sisters?" Kieran asked with a sneer ''Man, I wonder how neddy and Stephanie will take this, knowing that both their dominants have slept with each other for fun."

I swallowed tightly at that, I have already forgotten about that. "That's in the past."

"My job is to keep track of my family including everyone around them." Kieran said with an eye-roll "I know what David does on his phone, I know what Steven does. Just call me Jesus."

"I think God doesn't look this ugly." I said with a smirk when Kieran groaned like I just hurt him, he even placed his hand on his chest.

"Shit girl," he said "You hurting me als--"

The door burst open before Steven came in looking like he lost his sweets.

"What?!" Me and Kieran shouted in irritation before looking at each other with narrowed eyes. Steven kept pacing and that's when I noticed that his hair was messy and he had bags under his eyes.

"Sh--" Steven said before cursing.

"You're gay?" Kieran asked with fake shock and a raised brow.

"Shut up." I snapped "let the boy talk."

"The boy is currently tougne tight."

"That's because your face scares him."

"Oh--"

"Shut up!!" Steven said suprising me and Kieran.

"You grew balls?" Kieran asked with a whistle which made Steven and I to give him unimpressed looks.

"Stephanie is--" Steven began before swallowing audibly and tightly "Gone."

"What?!" I snapped "what do you mean gone?" I hated that the latter question had fear wrapped all over it.

"She hasn't returned since Kieran said all those mean--"

"I will kill you Kieran!!" I shouted looking at him with pure hatred "Stephanie is sensitive." Kieran just rolled his eyes.

"--things, she's been gone for many hours, a lot of hours..... she's gone. We all believe that the scorpions have our Queen" Steven explained.

My world is collapsing and am going to burn the scorpions.