Chp 18- He's here

Lydia's POV

He's here.

Omg!!

Omg!!

He's here, I mean Daniel might not be Isaiah but he was here, literally here and not far from the room I am in. Gosh he ruined everything that I savored with Stephanie but I couldn't find my words except to be the slave I was.

I walked to the basement and shut the door loudly which seemed to grab everyone's attention.

"Mister Daniel is here and lady Stephanie request us to prepare lunch!!"

Immediately people started talking about it and that made me roll my eyes because all these slaves did was gossip in their spare time, I still don't know what they did though.

"My God!!.... we're dead!"

"Oh my gosh."

"This will never end well!"

"What do you think he's here to do!!"

I pinched the bridge of my nose before leaving the basement and I should be the one whose worried, I slept with their treasure.

I miserably prepared lunch with the others while some quickly went to prepare the table. I still couldn't believe he was here, my heart was pounding in my chest as Taylor stood beside me while preparing the salads and refreshments.

"Oh, this not good." She mumbled and I couldn't agree more. I briefly wondered what Isaiah wanted to know because if he sent his second in command something must be happening. I still haven't told anyone about my secret day with Stephanie, the day I slept with her while she called my name but I was still scared that maybe Daniel would know about my stupid sinful acts and could kill me.

I wasn't even lightly relieved because that man has been there when Pearl first came then Kieran then David and so on but at the end of the day..... He knew Isaiah's family like a book and that alone scared me shitless.

What if he figured out that Stephanie wasn't a virgin but I think he would not know..he couldn't anyway.

"I know Taylor... it isn't good." I said stiffly as we all worked in speed but we made sure to keep our mumbles low because if Stephanie gets yelled at then we get yelled at.

A part of me softened at the memory of the spoilt girl but she was actually nice and sweet today. I felt like I saw a different side of her today, she was actually smiling at me.

She even introduced me to her LGBTQ community friends which was Tristian and Killian, Tristian was a ferminine yet lean white haired while Killian was giving off the bad boy vibe. I even had the honour to be proud of my sexuality and walk with people who understood my feelings very well but I couldn't find it in me to tell Stephanie what I did.

Not that I would but there was that side of me that prayed that she could notice me or something.

Maybe Stephanie was the....healer.

Maybe she was the person I needed to heal my scars.

But then I would be using her as a toy but at the same time, I was hopeful. I couldn't date her because it would mean that I have to get killed and I wanted to date her because she could mend me but I also didn't want to use her.

I know the pain of being used so I wouldn't want to inflict that on someone else's life.

I still couldn't believe that Daniel was here, I saw everything with my two eyes and still couldn't process his presence.

I couldn't believe he was here.

But he was here.

Oh god.