Chp 9- Someone's watching

Seth...

Stephanie's POV

Someone's watching.

"Yes balance your footing and then do a triple flip." The girl coach of Creakory high said.

The School decided that there shouldn't be a school girl who will lead the entire cheerleader but they hired someone instead.

"Good!...ok everyone see y'all back here on Friday." She said and we all breathed out a sign of relief.

"Actually I think I need a bath." Olga said as she stuffed a few things in her gym bag.

"I know.." Katie said with a sign.

"I feel ya ladies--"

"Well...well." a voice said and we all grimaced in disgust before turning to find our cheerleader haters.

Carolina duplex was her name and she was standing there with her minions... only five of them.

"What now?" Olga asked "We told you that you can have Seth.. you ain't going to bully us."

"Well...." Carolina said slowly "There has to be the losers in order to have the winners."

"Yeah!" Her minions said and I laughed making everyone look at me.

"What is this? A choir service." I said before pointing my finger on Carolina "You better hold on Seth tightly, cause he is the one whose flirting with me. I might take him and keep him, and post it on my snap cause you fucking stalking it."

"Am not." Carolina said "at least I don't have creepy sisters."

"Pearl...Oooh Pearl, she is an amazing person. Unlike you."

Carolina tsked before snapping her fingers so her minions could follow her.

"Yay!" Katie said "You tell her sis."

I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway how's the investigation going?" Olga asked as we left the gym.

"Neddy Smith was interviewed and so far my father sees him as innocent. The poor guy got beaten up again and his stepmother died including his past of being bullied."

"I remember those days." Nora said.

"This week has been boring." I said "nothing exciting."

"Actually.." Nora said "Seth is throwing a party and it's on Friday."

I squaled happily but Olga and Katie grimaced.

"We have to keep an eye on you so that Seth doesn't spike your drink."

I chuckled before hugging everyone goodbye and leaving to my SUV, I finally breathed out uncomfortably because ever since practice I felt like someone is looking at me. Steven left first and told the driver to come back to get me and I was grateful.

Two weeks went and passed with this paranormal feeling of being watched. I couldn't feel free, I had to pretend that am not stiff. I entered the car and the driver drove to the house but I still couldn't shake this feeling of being looked at.

When I arrived at the house I found Emmanuel chilling with David and Steven on the longue.

"Um so the interview was successful." I informed and David nodded.

"Yes we know and the scorpions are currently silent--and damn!!" David screamed making me blink twice in confusion.

"Aha my player wins. Pay up." Steven said and it took me a minute to see that they were watching soccer.