Chp 3- 7 Rings

Hot Stephanie.

Dedicating this chapter to Ariana Grande's song.
Ariana Grande--7 rings.

******

Stephanie's POV

7 Rings.

I woke up from my sweet Queen bed before stretching and stopping the clock that alerted me of School.

I smiled before scanning my sweet ass pink and white room, I played with the cold piercing on my bottom lip before thinking about this. I didn't feel like going to School so what else could I possibly do on this day.

Sleep or shopping?

Definitely shopping so I relaxed on the bed, a few minutes later someone knocked on my door but they didn't enter.

"Yes?!"

"Stephanie...um... I wanna leave, are you ready?" Steven called but I shaked my head even though he didn't see that.

"No!....am not going to school today!. I am going shopping." I said the last part in a whisper tone and Steven seemed to understand.

"Ok...bye." he said and I took my phone before lighting it up. The best part about being rich is the things you get to have so that included WiFi.

Olga.
Babee you cannot believe what happened yesterday?

Seth.
Hey? You busy this weekend. Was thinking of chilling together?

Nora.
Bitch!! Guess what?!!

Katie.
Seth!!..is into you.

Angus.
Hey.. Just wanted to say hey.

I grimaced as more and more messages floated my phones but I actually loved them. Ever since I came to Creakory high School I've made friends and became a cheerleader.

I've made a lot of friends but didn't trust any of them. I answered them then threw my phone on the bed so that I could take a long one hour shower before pulling a Calvin Klein underwear collection and wore my chosen outfit, applied some makeup and took my purse and phone before leaving the room.

I stopped walking when I thought of how I was going to handle today's situation meaning I needed someone to carry my shopping bags. I was about to walk to the basement and force one of the slaves to come out and do whatever I wanted because they won't have a choice anyway.

I needed new clothes actually I needed to buy a new wardrobe and get myself a manicure along with fixing my hair. I rubbed my chin before turning for the stairs but that's when Pearl's door opened and the slave from yesterday was coming up the stairs but she immediately froze when she saw me and she stilled into her slave position.

Gosh I've never seen such respect and knowing that I could control someone gave me a huge thrill.

Looks like I found my shopping cart.

I turned to face Pearl who wore full on black baggy clothes and dark eye contacts. I swallowed feeling a memory rise in my head but I immediately buried it before forcing a smile.

"Morning Pearl.''

"Yeah.. whatever." Was her reply...gosh Pearl had serious mood swings, she could be happy then angry the next minute but one thing is that when the girl wants to kill, she kills.

Painfully too.

I still remember how she used a chainsaw to cut the slave that betrayed us to pieces... literally her leg was that side while her other leg sat next to her head all because of Pearl and thank God she is eating again.