Experienced Huntsman

requested by digitalgoldie

PICTURE IS IMPORTANT!!!!

This is your outfit for the story. the clothing and ears and tail. Not the exact person. 

_________________

Today was NOT a good day.

y/n was wearing her spring rabbit outfit. BIG MISTAKE.

Her team was comprised of Eli, Naib, and Martha. 

Martha wore her party host outfit while Eli was in his huntsmen outfit and Naib was in his infected outfit. 

Joseph was the hunter in the moonlight gentleman outfit.

Starting to see a problem here?

Well, I will explain anyway. 

You have two wolves, a hunter, and a bunny. 

__________________________

y/n sat at the match table fiddling with her fingers as she waited for the others to arrive. Martha was sat beside her, twirling her gun around her index finger. The two, white ears atop y/n's h/c hair perked up and her head swiveled to the set of large doors. 

The wooden barrier was swung open swiftly as Naib strutted in. His bluish-red ears swiveling to catch any signs of danger as he plopped down into the chair beside Martha, placing his legs up on the table, crossing them. y/n gulped at his intimidating aura. He was always intimidating but with this wolf costume, the intimidation was almost tenfold. 

Soon the last survivor arrived, Eli, sporting his newest costume, the experienced huntsman. He took his seat in the last available chair, the one next to y/n. Now all there was was to wait for the hunter. 

The clicking of a cane was heard from the other side of the curtain and each survivor perked up and strained their neck, attempting to see who they were up against. The sound of someone sitting down on the plush armchair was heard. Two sapphire eyes came into view as the hunter turned around to survey the competitors. His eyes flicked from survivor to survivor briefly before settling back on y/n, a maniacal grin growing on his face before he turned back around.

Thus commenced the match.

y/n opened her eyes to the red church standing imposingly in front of her. She opted not to go inside but to go in a corner of the map and find a cipher in a more secluded, safe area. 

While she typed, her ears and tail twitched as small sounds where picked up. A crunch of leaves, a rustle of wind, far off footsteps. She continued to work until a blur of red showed in the corner of her eyes. She abruptly stopped decoding as her head snapped to the source. 

Naib was dangerously close. She couldn't see his eyes from behind his hood but the feeling he was giving off was enough to make her back down a bit. She made the decision to let him decode the cipher. The only problem was he wasn't decoding. She took some steps away from the mercenary and he took a few steps forward. She looked everywhere but him, looking for an opportunity to getaway. He was a survivor, yes, but this was too weird for her and it didn't feel right.