Knight of Converse - Chapter twelve

A/N: SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I'M SO BUSY WITH COLLEGE AND STUFF. ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. AND BY THE WAY, I HAVEN'T PROOF READ. I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO. ITS ALMOST 2AM. I'M GOING TO SLEEP. LOVE YOU FANNYS! (Lol! Fanny! *snicker*) LET ME REMIND YOU THAT I WILL BE GONE FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS.

Knight of Converse

Chapter twelve 

This was beyond ridiculous.

“Hi, my name is Ariel, I’m sixteen, and I have an anger problem.” A red-haired mousy girl squeaked. Her face was red and she gave a little wave, and then sat back down in her seat within the ‘circle of peace’. The urge to shoot myself was really unhealthily strong.

“Hi Ariel, welcome aboard.” The rest of the group sung in unison. The woman who was in charge was called Janet, and had a big black afro and a constant smile on her face. I wanted to rip her eyes out and see her scream. Just for a change of emotion. The rest of the five people in our circle smiled warmly at Ariel, welcoming her with all the grace in the world. These people actually had problems.

I didn’t.

“My name is Eric. I’m seventeen, and I uh, have an Anger problem… apparently.” A brown haired boy muttered quickly as he stood up and sat down all in one go.

“Hi, Eric, welcome aboard.”

All eyes were suddenly on me, the newest arrival. I grudgingly crossed my arms and sunk back into my chair. The smiling faces were beginning to make me nauseous. I discreetly managed to turn my head back and spot Duran desperately trying to stifle his laughter. I narrowed my eyes as a wave of rage and mortification overcame me. This was incredibly embarrassing. Duran just had to tag along because my mother thought it would be ‘good’ for me to get used to admitting my problem in front of people that I knew. Despite the fact that I had never admitted that I had a problem because I didn’t have a freaking problem to begin with!

“It’s okay to be shy,” Janet smiled warmly at me.

“I’m not shy!” I snapped at her, throwing her a glare. She continued to smile, which just frustrated me even more. I wonder how much she’d be smiling if I shoved my fist down her throat!

“Mhm, well, the floor’s all yours. Introduce yourself.”

“There’s no point since I’m not coming back.”

“Oh, but you are honey.”

“No I’m not!”

“And why wouldn’t you?” She gave me an unabashed look.

I scoffed. “Why do you think?”

She smiled again. “If you won’t co-operate with us, and in our circle of peace, I’ll have to call your mother to help you. Do you need help, honey?”

My eye twitched as I roughly stood up. “My name is Sol, I’m seventeen, and I’m actually being physically and torturously forced to unnecessarily attend these ridiculous Anger management classes when I don’t actually need them because I don’t actually have a problem!” I yelled at the group.

“You kind of seem overly tense…” Ariel said quietly. “I think maybe you do have—”

“I think maybe you should not finish that sentence.” I hissed at her.

“I think you have a problem…” A boy named Juno imputed, raising his hand slightly.

“I think your opinion is as insignificant as your existence.” I retorted, making him blush furiously red in with the blow of my insult.